• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your FACE, your CAR and explain your screen name!

I remember a 300 SL gull wing coupe from a childhood neighborhood in 60's that was a soft silver with red hyde's,,,very striking automobile.

See you @Carlisle Party Pete.

RC may have another autograph session if Carlisle Productions can get it set up through his agent. Demand was low last year though.
:lol:

Not directly related to anyone here but....
Anyone remember the old Rhyme about "Piss Ball Pete" ?? Over the hill goes Piss Ball Pete.....

Not directly related to anyone here but....
Anyone remember the old Rhyme about "Piss Ball Pete" ?? Over the hill goes Piss Ball Pete.....[/QUOTE

Over the hill came piss ball pete,
with 40 pounds of swingin meat,
then over the hill came Ms. suzie brown,
said no man can lay her down,
so he laid her down in the tall green grass,
and shoved his cock right up her ***,
then Ms. suzie brown blew a big bad fart,
blew his ball ten feet apart,
now over the hill comes piss ball pete,
with 40 pounds of shredded meat.

"Over the hill came piss ball pete,
with 40 pounds of swingin meat,
then over the hill came Ms. suzie brown,
said no man can lay her down,
so he laid her down in the tall green grass,
and shoved his cock right up her ***,
then Ms. suzie brown blew a big bad fart,
blew his ball ten feet apart,
now over the hill comes piss ball pete,
with 40 pounds of shredded meat."

Yeah... THAT is the one I remember....
Ahhh...Memories of Kindergarden....

Not going to post that one but look up Barnicle BIll the sailor song we used to think it was
Funny way back as kids
My uncle's version:

I'm barnacle bill the sailor, I sail the seven seas... We rape, we pillage, we plunder, we steal, drink up me lads Yo-ho!

I can remember being on his boat, way out in the ocean him and his buddies would be fishing and and singing that... I was usually too busy puking..

Hey guys....
We spend so much time with each other but rarely know what the other guys look like!
Pretty self explanatory but just to make it clear: Lets post up pictures of ourselves, our cars and a brief explanation of the screen name you use here.
Here we go...
My screen name is just a play on words, I like corn dogs and my last name is Kern.
Who is next?

View attachment 544604 View attachment 544605 View attachment 544606
My name is James, my car is a 69 roadrunner clone... I like hunting and fishing: Bass, deer, predators, hogs, etc...

V__0931.JPG V__1BC8.JPG V__155E.JPG WP_20151103_11_04_04_Pro.jpg WP_20151205_17_15_05_Pro.jpg 69rrparade.PNG my69rrrrrrrr.PNG 909_IMG_20170630_200740.jpg 676_IMG_20170702_220754.jpg

Dadsbee.. 'cause that's what I'm restoring ! (that and someone stole "birdsandbees" over here and never posted!)

superbirdcleanup2015-2016 061.JPG

Last edited:
Hi there dadsbee,
I recognise you & welcome here!

Name is Henry and this is our car, 73 Charger Rallye 340 Magnum. My neighbors 77 Charger is to the left.
495655-9f32a1e524f306fc2451442f60d268dc.jpg
170909TD_543.jpg

This is our group from- 70 Z28, 56 Ford, 73 Charger and 77 Charger
170909TD_546.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back