• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your FACE, your CAR and explain your screen name!

my screen name is obvious,69 red road runner.
20171028_174439.jpg

My real name is Thomas Winkler, and with a height of 167cm: i´m only a baarstool-giant.. so all people at all the time made my name a little bit smaller...in this way:...WINKI...
Thats me...in this picture dirthy from running Dirt Track...my girlfriend say i´m mostly dirthy: from work, from screwing, from racing, from beeing in tis world...she is hypothesizing that... now Originalgirlfriendsound:"You are afraid that a clean Winki is not a real Winki":p
20160910_174004.jpg

an left my beloved coro ...right my box (want to be a mopar if she is reaching adulthood:rolleyes:)
IMG-20170604-WA0038.jpg

Hello from California Winki!
What kind of belt buckle is that?

that´s the "big running bomb" from the "Super Mario"-Nintendo-videogame

Hey guys....
We spend so much time with each other but rarely know what the other guys look like!
Pretty self explanatory but just to make it clear: Lets post up pictures of ourselves, our cars and a brief explanation of the screen name you use here.
Here we go...
My screen name is just a play on words, I like corn dogs and my last name is Kern.
Who is next?

View attachment 544604 View attachment 544605 View attachment 544606
I’m in witness protection. I am forced to drive a car to remain inconspicuous.

3A975D6E-B8C1-4307-BE9E-8E5637307177.jpeg

As Kern Dog requested:
I was fortunate to grow up in the hey day of fun, owning a '71 'Cuda 383 and a '72 Charger 440 many moons ago. I have helped other with builds; helped my kids with theirs, too; and mainly built race cars. I decided I wanted to do one non-race car build for me, so I decided on a '70 Super Bee. This is my project:

Side - Driver Front.jpg

This is how I bought it, its got a 20 foot paint job. It will get blown apart and put back right. It'll be a bit, just finished my shop, but power won't be there until the house is complete.

Screen name is a combo of my wife and my names and when we married. Unfortunately she passed two years ago. The avatar...I read MAD when I was younger. When something major happens in your life, you realize just how unimportant some things really are. I just don't get too riled up orver things anymore. So I adopted the 'what me worry' kid.

Last edited:
Holy ****, your Wife passed on?
I'd wig out without my Mary.
Mary.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back