• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your FACE, your CAR and explain your screen name!

My member pic is what I am building, a Richard Petty tribute 1973 Charger. These are a couple progress pics and me...I'm the one in the Santa hat...LOL

car10.jpg interior.jpg xmas.jpg

Screen name is obvious. 73 Roadrunner that I have owned for 42yrs. Here's a picture of my wife and I with the car taken at Carlisle this year. I also have a 33 Plymouth Coupe.

IMG_7390a.jpg
IMG_0817a.JPG

Jackpot50
In 2008 I bought a Victory Jackpot at the age of 50 so that's how that became my user name.

head.JPG IMG_20140722_195246_389-2-1.jpg

My name is Jason. Screen name is chargerjase. Pretty obvious as to how that came about. I live in a land down under and have a 73 Charger SE. I love the car. It was going through restoration but now it’s in divorce jail. I will be finishing it off as soon as I can. I also have a 2017 Challenger T/A. That is also a very cool car. The picture is me with my girlfriend Cindy.

View attachment 658887 View attachment 658888 View attachment 658889
:thumbsup:
Sweet rides you have there Jason!

Great pic of the happy couple!....Congrats!

That's really cool that your daughter chose to pose with you in that pic 73 Hemi.
You can tell she loves her poppa.
Runner 68,
Thx. so much for the complement. Many from this forum have met my wife during the Carlisle show in July. So again thanks for the complement. Just so you can get it right. Here is a picture of my daughter, wife and myself.
IMG_7952.JPG

My name is Jason. Screen name is chargerjase. Pretty obvious as to how that came about. I live in a land down under and have a 73 Charger SE. I love the car. It was going through restoration but now it’s in divorce jail. I will be finishing it off as soon as I can. I also have a 2017 Challenger T/A. That is also a very cool car. The picture is me with my girlfriend Cindy.

View attachment 658887 View attachment 658888 View attachment 658889
I have met Jase & Cindy, and they are very cool people. Glad to have you guys aboard FBBO. :thumbsup:

Runner 68,
Thx. so much for the complement. Many from this forum have met my wife during the Carlisle show in July. So again thanks for the complement. Just so you can get it right. Here is a picture of my daughter, wife and myself.
View attachment 663573
I know. I never miss an opportunity to jab somebody and give them a compliment at the same time.
A couple beautiful ladies there.

70 - Coronet
Del - Nickname from HS
493 - Stroked 440 in the 70

My name is Mark, widowed Dad trying to bring up my daughter the right way.... with wrenches in her hand. :thumbsup:

Slice Davis 3.jpg Whale2018.jpg

Welcome Mark! Nice ride and beautiful girl. Success on you quest to raise her right!

Beautiful ride Mark.
Sorry to hear of your loss.
Do you have a project car for your daughter yet?
I have spent every spare minute of the past year building a 72 Duster with my youngest son, his car. He'll be out of the house soon. Neither of us will ever forget the experience.
She'll be gone before you know it.

Beautiful ride Mark.
Sorry to hear of your loss.
Do you have a project car for your daughter yet?
I have spent every spare minute of the past year building a 72 Duster with my youngest son, his car. He'll be out of the house soon. Neither of us will ever forget the experience.
She'll be gone before you know it.

She "helps" me with the 70. She likes cruising and especially loves it when I open the cut outs. She is learning the nomenclature and is already asking if this will be hers someday. Hell it will ALL be hers someday.
I have thought about picking up something a bit more in the rough for us to tinker on, but this one keeps our hands dirty right now. She is going in for paint work this winter, so a little chrome removal is next aspect of learning for her.
My wife was a girly girl and so is my daughter, so learning to be a bit more girly is something I am learning.
My beautiful Jennifer, taken from me way to soon, lost her battle with breast cancer.
20150906_200900.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back