• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your FACE, your CAR and explain your screen name!

Kern Dog, you look like a whore dog with that scruff. And I mean that as a compliment :thumbsup:. Ladies nowadays seem to love it!

I’m not a fan of facial hair and like a clean shave but the wife loves it with about a 4-5 day growth..... for reasons I should not explain haha.

Last edited:
I had a beard for many years. Loved it in the winter working outside. Then one year working in a fab shop, dry, winter weather, I caught it on fire while welding! It was like a brush fire starting under my chin and when I lifted my helmet it came up the sides. Shaved the rest of it off and haven't worn one since. I still miss it in the winter.

Kern Dog, you look like a whore dog with that scruff. And I mean that as a compliment :thumbsup:. Ladies nowadays seem to love it!

I’m not a fan of facial hair and like a clean shave but the wife loves it with about a 4-5 day growth..... for reasons I should not explain haha.

If I get lazy and go one day without shaving, it drives me nuts.

Edit to include my new face fuzz.
I have spent almost 52 years with a smooth face but decided to grow this out. The Wife LOVES it so I guess I'll keep it awhile....for her.View attachment 671327 View attachment 671328
Damn Kern I always considered you a bad@ss but your ability to grow facial hair spells PUSSY.
You have a strong facial structure that's perfect for some facial hair. Shave it it off a few times then let it grow back then groom it. I'm like you, I like to keep it cropped short, drives me nuts when it gets too long but it doesn't look right unless it's full.
Post another pic in three months or so.

Hey...I'm Irish/German, not Arab.....I am GLAD that I do not grow hair thick and fast! I could grow it out if I wanted. I do not want that.

Hey...I'm Irish/German, not Arab.....I am GLAD that I do not grow hair thick and fast! I could grow it out if I wanted. I do not want that.
I hear you. I'm almost 100% German, us pure white boys need to work at it. Hence the tip.

Besides....There are numerous hipster jerkoffs that have FULL beards but cannot change a tire, check oil, build anything but a sandwich and are "conflicted" about their masculinity. NONE of those things apply to me.

Flat top....:eek:

The top of my head is somewhat pointy....That "aint" a good look for me.
Mutton chops??? :lowdown: I threatened to grow them out to offend the in-laws...

" change a tire, check oil, build anything but a sandwich and are "conflicted" about their masculinity. NONE of those things apply to me."
but there are people like me , full beard and can do the above :thumbsup::lol:and I'm Irish decent

I just find it quite strange to see guys that look like they would be tough and manly......Beard, flannel shirts, maybe a few tattoos, then you find out that they are totally useless as a man.
1.jpg
View attachment 671798

People without beards can be pretty stupid. Back in the early 70's, I had a full beard. Lunch break at work one day , an older co worker ( jokester)sitting beside me, thought it would be funny to take his butane bic lighter and light it under my beard while I was looking the other way. Singed the ends off my beard mustache and eyebrows. The butane had stayed close to me. I wanted to turn off his light, but I was not hurt, and didn't want to get in trouble at work. Ever smell what burned hair is like? ..........................MO

I had a full beard for 30+ years, always kept it short. I decided to shave it off one day, wife never even noticed until several hours after she got home from work. Sitting in the living room that night , she looked over and asked what the brown spot on my face was, then said “Oh my God, you shaved!” Turned out that the little brown spot was a malignant melanoma working it’s way inward. After 3 surgeries I was free of that. Pays to shave once in a while.

Had a beard since 1974. Shaved it off April 1, 1980 so my future wife could see me without it. Went to her apartment, she opened the door and had a look of who are you? Said Hi, the scream was loud enough to think I stabbed her. Haven't shaved it since.

There was an Auto parts counter man I used to see at his store often. One day he was there without his signature moustache. He said he shaved it off after having one for over 30 years. His granddaughters came over a few days prior and when they saw him, they got scared and screamed....like little girls.
That is some funny ****.

So I guess at 28 pages in I need to post up.
Names the name
My car's a 67 R/T
And here's my ugly mug, but sure makes the car look great!
This was our first trophy. My son screamed out, "that's my dad!" when they called my name, and everyone laughed. It was a great feeling!

2017-10-21_15-23-15_615.jpeg DSC03174.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back