• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your FACE, your CAR and explain your screen name!

They started calling me Mopar- Mitch at work years ago, my friends and all. 1st pic. Is 1978, 2nd is 1994, 3rd is today.:)

IMG_20181022_205224.jpg IMG_20190222_235903.JPG IMG_20180731_151223.jpg

Some might like this....my '63 in Hollywood!
start from beginning & full view ...?
just for S/G!

Cool. You are wearing the right shirt !

When I started doing medical equipment service and repair, working for G.E. at a large New Orleans hospital, there were several times when I arrived in a department of the hospital that staff would say "The biomed tech guy is here" before they knew my name.
The purple Mohawk is an annual "event". The year I got my Roadrunner I had not had a break or vacation in over 4 years. My 70 year old former Marine boss had me working 50 plus hours a week, a lot of weekends too. I decided that I would spend the entire week of Crusin the Coast in Mississippi. The day I left for Crusin the Coast I decided to get a Mohawk, thinking that every morning when I looked in the mirror I would KNOW that i was on vacation, because there was NO WAY my boss would let me work and sport a Mohawk. It was popular with the folks crusin, and helped me mentally transition quickly into a vacation mindset. Before going back to work, I have to cut all of my hair off, and start growing it back for the next year. The 2nd year and ever since I get my Crusin the Coast Mohawk, but I have it dyed purple to match the head feathers of the Roadrunner cartoon bird.
View attachment 547858

Are you and KIWI related???????:popcorn2::rolleyes:
View attachment 547859

For me, the C in CKESSEL is for Carl. The rest is my last name. If you've watched my vid on youtube about removing t-bars, thats me yapping.

IMG_0767.JPG

The 57 in my user name comes from the 57 Plymouth Fury I used to own.

IMG_0447.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back