• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your FACE, your CAR and explain your screen name!

Carl, you Cali guys get all the pretty gals!
View attachment 754399
Hey Sonny you know the little label sewn on back of wide part of tie? It's there so you can put narrow part of tie through it. That way if you don't wear a tie pin it doesn't stick out. Pet peeve of mine, thank god your knot is centered.:lol:

Last edited:
fashionista police.jpg

What don’t you like? The lizard lapel pin or the man purse?
My wife bought a man purse for me, she and her sister were in Italy around 1988. Sister said Fran will never use that. My wife bet her $20 I would, cost my wife $20 more.

My wife bought a man purse for me, she and her sister were in Italy around 1988. Sister said Fran will never use that. My wife bet her $20 I would, cost my wife $20 more.
:xscuseless: Lots of chatter here and not many pics.

:D

Here is my GTX in 2007, when my son's teacher asked if he could do a Show-n-tell morning on a classic car. All the kids had a great morning...lots of questions, and some good ones about fuel consumption, engine size, maximum speed etc.... That's my boy holding the door open.
upload_2019-4-24_19-34-41.png

Me (Baba) and my gift from God at my 69th .. 440 in my '70 dart ..... wife called that one the "Mutt", because I also had a super clean Chevelle at that time ....dart was never completed, after doing quarters and all body work had an accident at work and destroyed my shoulder.. got frustrated and sold it :(.. stupid ..... motor was a monster with a 4-speed.. have a 408 Stroker dart now.. also had a few b-body cars lately so don't chase me away.

stella baba 1.jpeg
44070dart.jpg dartb4a.jpg View attachment 758726 View attachment 758727 00c0c_4EmaBlF0E1L_600x450.jpg thumbnail_DSCN2825.jpg

49FD4130-9906-4CBB-A379-437A6E8A1E01.png
8FC2FBD1-D018-4A5A-92A5-CACF146535D7.png
9899A41A-6FFD-4C45-81E2-E447EBE0CFBB.png
1B455E18-5DC3-4AEF-8AC9-E8DD9B8BDA5C.png
Well, my face is what it is, the car is paid for, and the call name is my handle on the CB radio for 30 years. Because no one could believe the stories I came up with. Someone called me a ratbastard for telling stories, so the name stuck. And so the legend continues.

It is ironic that as a younger man, I'd see A/C on a hot rod and immediately discount it as a performance car. THEN after years of sweaty shirts and a heat soaked brain, I bought a kit to install it in my own car!
CH LF.jpg

It is ironic that as a younger man, I'd see A/C on a hot rod and immediately discount it as a performance car. THEN after years of sweaty shirts and a heat soaked brain, I bought a kit to install it in my own car!
View attachment 761625
Wait till you get my age, the only thing a car with no air condition can do for me is, take me to one that does...........

O my god, being cool at our age means you have air cond. in a classic. Why do you think they call it vintage air! It’s required in California.

Capture.PNG
Mint 400.PNG
back when.jpg
Back when I was racing in the High Desert Series (mid to late 70's). Think this was taken right before we headed to Nevada for the Mint 400. Screen name is self explanatory..

Last edited:
View attachment 761625
Nice picture, well done!! I'm glad for you. Ulli

Sonny - it IS spring! Have you taken Cookie for a drive yet?

Auto Transport Service
Back