• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your FACE, your CAR and explain your screen name!

Ready for some more pictures?

Ready for some more pictures?
Boy, is THAT a loaded question!
Of what, precisely?
You male modeling again? :)

You know, it IS a great time-burner to go back through this thread and see all the smiling faces
again, though! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
As requested, picture of my 69 Coronet. My screen name is Mocajava, that is the name of my favorite chocolate lab that passed away 6 years ago...I named him that because of his color and that he used to wake me up at 4;00 AM every morning when he was a puppy....like a good cup of coffee! The build took me 5 years to get it to this point and still building, I have the interior to finish once I gather up some more cash. Mocajava
Stripe 1.jpg
98220509_10223096594180286_8803178550015295488_o.jpg

As requested, picture of my 69 Coronet. My screen name is Mocajava, that is the name of my favorite chocolate lab that passed away 6 years ago...I named him that because of his color and that he used to wake me up at 4;00 AM every morning when he was a puppy....like a good cup of coffee! The build took me 5 years to get it to this point and still building, I have the interior to finish once I gather up some more cash. Mocajava
View attachment 1041516 View attachment 1041517
I saw this and thought "didn't I just read his post in this thread earlier?"
Yep, sure did:
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...your-screen-name.142092/page-2#post-910826733
Post #24. :)
Cool thing about it though - it's really COOL to see the car from then to now.
That's what I call progress! She sure is pretty. :thumbsup:

This is what she looked like when I started.....a labor of love as most of you have experienced. Thanks
View attachment 1041519
She sure is - and such a STUNNER now. Wow, that silver really works when the body is perfect...
and you're not likely to run across another at anything other than a national meet.

I just saw someone gave my contribution to this thread the red x, nice!!

View attachment 1041516 View attachment 1041517
Great color! Reminds me of selecting the color for my '63. The shop gave me 3 or 4 huge folders of "gray" to pick from. Finally picked one of the first I pulled out, Chrysler color from around 2010 or so. Had to chuckle going through the chips thinking about the book 50 Shades of Gray...more like 150!

Plymouth WOW 3 pic.jpg

Probably jealous of your shop like I am. Or maybe fat fingered.
Ha ha, now that's funny! My shop is a small two-stall garage with a nice floor jack! The photos were taken at Muscle Car Restorations. A shop I am definitely jealous of!

Ha ha, now that's funny! My shop is a small two-stall garage with a nice floor jack! The photos were taken at Muscle Car Restorations. A shop I am definitely jealous of!
Aaaaaaahhhh. I was wondering why those buildings looked familiar. Now I'm really jealous. I live 5 miles from MCR and could never afford them.

Aaaaaaahhhh. I was wondering why those buildings looked familiar. Now I'm really jealous. I live 5 miles from MCR and could never afford them.
No ****, huh? Ya know, you don't know if you can afford them because they don't give out quotes. If they did everyone would run as fast as they can the other direction! After the X was green, I really wanted the black hood stripes and tail panel painted black and they refused to tell me how much it would cost. I suggested $1500 and all they said is it could easily be way more than that. I said you guys are ridiculous just give me my car back!

Your exhaust drone complaints are cute...

edit: Forgot the screenname. Gsmopar = G's mopar, or Greg's mopar.

32410981987_7b2ae7a8a4.jpg
Untitled by Greg Ault, on Flickr

Last edited:
IMG_20191031_155002_01_01.jpg

Me on the left, my son on the right, Tripper in
the foreground. ( he's allergic to bondo dust).
1STMP as this is my first Mopar of 4 different
ground up builds. Can't wait 'till this thing is on
the road!

Auto Transport Service
Back