• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your FACE, your CAR and explain your screen name!

Man those are nice cars! Looks like the 70 had the Anson Sprint wheels?

They weren't Anson Sprints. Some off brand.

That's me in the green talking with food in my mouth. I found this pic on Wiki! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:1962_Dodge_Dart_440_Convertible.JPG

800px-1962_Dodge_Dart_440_Convertible.jpg

IMG_4571.JPG
IMG_4673.JPG
Plymouth_GTX_70_001_0960.JPG
's
Here's me and my car. A little before and after... My screen name is just my name, Travis Flatt. When I first signed up years ago, I picked that so I would remember it thinking I would change it to something super cool later. But, I guess I'm stuck with it!

Lets post up pictures of ourselves, our cars and a brief explanation of the screen name you use here.

I'm in the backseat of the first pic which is the original car...
The current 69 Dart is a 12.32 at 109 mph clone...
The 70 Satellite is a driver...
The 65 AWB Coronet and the 65 Bel II are my current projects...
The 72 Duster was just finished a year ago for Dad...

As for the username...there was a time years ago when I dirt raced...

I had a lot of success and a lot of wins over my short time there which led to multiple UMP Modified State Championships...

Its pronounced ***-kicker for a reason...

IMG_1117.JPG 1216182027a.jpg 4 Carlisle 2013.jpg 10 Rolling again.jpg 022.jpg 66639647_10157429495189494_2805243806184636416_n.jpg

I thought you might have been a redneck.... ShitKicker ! :D

I meant no insult. I can respect a trustworthy redneck over a city dweller !

Around 2000 a guy I met a man who had just bought a 66 Hemi Coronet.. Running, driving, decent looking paint, no rust... 14K... What has happened in the past ten years is just hard to wrap your head around....

I use to really like playing with the old Mopar's cause not allot of guys were & you could find them pretty cheap.... Suddenly all us guys that have played with them forever can't play anymore...

Man, you are a young guy compared to some

Man, you are a young guy compared to some

LOL I wish that were true... My point was even as recent as 2000 prices weren't to crazy... I bought my 71 Hemi Challenger in 1979 for $400...

Here is me and the car I just sold. It was quick. Looking for a Charger and then I can post a new avatar.

Me at St. Thomas.jpg

Here’s a pic of me doing some undercover work at Springfling last year

426E2DEF-B015-406C-B840-9F29C0DF33CD.jpeg

Screen name dreamcatcher: I used to tell my friends who asked why I only by cars that need total restoration (basket cases) that I like catchable dreams over ones I know are not. And because of that I have owned some pretty rare cars I couldn't have otherwise.

DSCN0065.JPG

Me dressed as a Revolutionary War Rifleman and my 66 Charger
My screen name is pretty simple
I live in Tennessee

eusebia.jpg 1966 Charger.jpg

Here's me in the GTX, circa 1982 I believe, I still have the car it's currently in early stages of restoration. Here's me recreating the GTX picture only in my Crossfire, circa 2007. 2 pictures of the GTX taken about 3 weeks ago, I'm in the black sweat shirt hidden behind the car. My screen name is simple Geetex = GTX, my real name is Rick.

IMG_1604.jpg IMG_1606.jpg image0.jpeg image1.jpeg

It would be pretty hard to pick you out of a line-up with those pictures!

It would be pretty hard to pick you out of a line-up with those pictures!
Hopefully I'll never be in a line-up. I'm not much of a picture taker and not much into having my picture taken so I don't have many pictures of me around here, those pictures actually are digital pictures of paper pictures. If I come up with something better I'll edit my post.
Rick

Welcome to the forum, sir!

Auto Transport Service
Back