• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your garage Dog

Here's my Kitty who goes by Kitty

She was helping me Moderate but got tired

14267_102343573125018_5519864_n.jpg
14267_102343603125015_1305785_n.jpg

No garage pics. Here's the choc lab, Mocha, she's out at my mother's boyfriends farm. The cat below is Harley, but she's actually 8 years older than that pic. Both are great members of the family and Harley is one hell of a hunter. I was is the garage one nice evening a couple weeks ago and heard a commotion on the front porch and found Harley with a bat under her paws. Thankfully it didn't bite her. Still not sure how she caught a bat under a covered porch. Like I said she's a hunter.

Mocha in Marks pond.jpg
Mocha at Marks farm.jpg
008.JPG

Here's one of my old friend Rex I lost him last fall
he was 15 years old. Notice the turtle he would come every day at feed time.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Tzar..... Also known as Tzar-ZILLA! depending on the situation...... Czech bloodline German Shepherd Moving, stopped and thermal!!!
Tzar Jump.jpg
TZAR.JPG
FLIROne0001.jpg

Ed is gone now. But he was in my garage pissing on my tires last year.

IMG_20120111_155353.jpg

I still have Buddy. He pisses on everything else.

IMG_20121102_125905.jpg

So there's the 4 dogs but they all decided it's to hot in the shop so I got new shop animals I got 3 ducks there very helpful
IMAG2123_BURST005.jpg

I mean I don't have to much room to talk but wow that's got to get confusing they all look the same at least mine all look different ,and I still screw up there names I yell at one dog and use the wrong name the poor dog who's name I use comes out hunched over trying to figure out what they did wrong
But I wouldn't change it !

They look completely different than one another in person. We had 3 others, previously. We don't have kids, so these are our rescued pound and shelter, fuzzy-kids. They're a handful....that's for sure.

Jeez Mike, how many times a day do you have to vacuum your house?? lol

You could do it 3 times a day[for NO hair], but we only do it twice a week. Right now, it's the muddy season. We shampoo the carpet once a week. In a couple weeks, things settle down. Our friends know better than to wear dark clothes at our home. When ya play with them...ya get hair on ya....and nobody can resist.

Auto Transport Service
Back