• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your garage Dog

No pets to date. But if I had to pick...

cecil_tree_henry_lizardlover_web.jpg

Last edited:
olde pic of our pack, yippee, yappie and yahuey.
gypsy, 12yo mutant beagle, pandora, ring leader, 14y.o. husky/border collie, sugar, 10 sheperd/lab. sugar had to be sent on her journey over that damn bridge last sept. internal hemorrhage, vet was able to keep her with us till my boys got there, at 2am.
we recently rescued freya the fierce, a terrier/dachshund mix (?)

My hats of to you guys with rescues! Tzar zilla is a rescue too!

This is Oliver Twist, some times referred to as bristle cone, ver ver, the vernasty, and many other names. He is thinking about running for the canine mayor of Stevens Point.

P6033707.JPG

Thre top dog is Rolene, my four-year-old Black-mouth Cur. They are related to Corgis and Mastiffs, and grow to be 55 - 70 pounds. She is a tornado rescue dog, we've had her nearly two years now. She yodels. A lot! Fantastic dog! And she loves car rides! She'll ride in my wagon or my wife's pickup in the back seat, stick her head out the window and just dig life!

The white dog is a Jack Russell I had named FiFi. Yeah, a poodle name, so what! She ended up being quite a destructive dog, so we gave her to some friends, who still have her.

The black and white dog is my wonderful, late PapiChi named GiGi. She was seven when she was killed by my garage door as the opener was closing it, trapping her beneath it. She was too short to trip the beam. In fact, Monday the 26th is the two-year date since she died. It took me several weeks to get to the point where I couldn't talk about her without bursting into tears. I called her my little "fluffy muffin". Absolutely the most wonderful dog I've ever had. I truly miss her. We had her cremated, and she is on our fireplace mantle.
Rolene 01.jpg
fifi-1.jpg
gigi-01.jpg

OK, my complaint! This thread is about garage dogs! Let's see these muts in the garage ;) So I can see what your garage looks like! :BangHead:

I don't usually have my camera in the garage.

holly crap Rakort that looks like an amazing garage setup . I want one

This is my best buddy. Her name is Betty. Assie/Papilion mix (bad spelling)

another betty.jpg

And this is Bella, 100lbs Leonberger. Her and Betty are both rescues.

22390_4020652916820_629538506_n.jpg

OK, my complaint! This thread is about garage dogs! Let's see these muts in the garage ;) So I can see what your garage looks like! :BangHead:

Here ya go! Dexter & me heading into the shop. They're allowed in when I'm work working but not while I'm metal working. Too many sharp fragments to injure their paws and they'd track grinding dust into the house. I'll be glad when I finish welding and start bolting stuff back together!

shop.JPG

Akayla is a pup from a rescue dog. She's smaller than Dexter but twice as fierce!
shop2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back