• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

six barrel tune by Lance Patton.

Mr Belvedere 30144

Local time
5:26 PM
Reaction score
I spoke to the restoration guys at Garmons auto in Stone mountain that did a lot of the work on my car before I owned it. I asked him the engine specs. I already know that my 440 is made up of a 76 block and 346 cast heads. new aftermarket rods and pistons bored 30 over.
The street cam installed he said is based on the purple cam but a bit larger more modern grind profile and is specially ground for the 6 barrel setup but he couldn't remember what cam it was.
He said the tune and carbs were done by a man named Lance Patton a carb guru who does work for prostock and street carbs and is highly regarded in the industry. I never heard of him but he is here in Georgia in Lawrenceville.
My car runs great and I am impressed.
Has anyone heard of Lance or have any experience with him?
I am glad someone like him did my carb setup and tune. Garmons say's he is the best as far as thay are concerned. Garmons is only a few miles from Lance so I lucked out I guess.

Lance Patton Racing Carbs, I can't say I've ever heard of the guy, or ever would have used them, that's not really saying much thou... but I'm out in Calif., he could be a regional thing/tuner & I do all my own carbs & tuning too... He has some stuff on Google, people asking about & recommending his stuff too.. good for you

Attachments

• Patton Racing Carbs.jpg
    Patton Racing Carbs.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 195
Auto Transport Service
Back