• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

snow

hacksaw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:03 AM
Reaction score
Well .... we got snow here yesterday. ... Not much but enuff to bring out the salt trucks .... So back into the jeep .... mopar's go indoors till ?????? Hate this time of year.

Yuck . . . good luck with that stuff . . .

( glad that it's you and not me . . . )

What is this snow you speak of? :lol:

Sorry to hear that....say goodnight to the MoPars for a few months. :thumbsup:

Montreal nothing yet, I m thinking I can make it till end of November , till I put her away for a few months

Hope it stays away from here for another few weeks, I'm still busy as a Bee.
Pun intended

Snowed in Rutland yesterday, just South of me, and is expected here Thursday. Heavy frost last night.

Yeah heavy frost here last night. They say we may get a coating of snow tomorrow night. Hope I'm not slip sliding my way to Detroit tomorrow night.

Still waiting, last year photo...

IMG_0898.JPG

It's a cool sunny day here in Vermont. Good thing 'caus the donkeys are getting brain surgery today and we don't want flies on the wounds...

Frost and a few flakes around here as well......Power Wagon is still running around but the other 2 are put away for the winter until springtime. Once the salt breaks out the Wagon goes away too.....:(

Well...the boys came through it okay, my wife though? Not so much. lol. Softhearted. They are currently standing wobbly legged in their stalls and munching hay. Poor guys.

If they didnt act like jackasses, maybe they wouldn't need behaviour mods.

They need to castrate more donkeys, starting with the ones in DC

Auto Transport Service
Back