• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Solid Rollers or Flat Tappet for street and strip. Looking for LONGEVITY and low maintenance!

recieved mine last week from hughes, seems mancini is selling the unit from hughes, carrys the same part number and hughes direct was 2.00 cheaper ! FYI it is the same length as the milodon unit that they spec'ed for there high volume pump. View attachment 1236530
Thanks, because I can't do both "Like" and "Thanks" w/the Emoji selection.

recieved mine last week from hughes, seems mancini is selling the unit from hughes, carrys the same part number and hughes direct was 2.00 cheaper ! FYI it is the same length as the milodon unit that they spec'ed for there high volume pump. View attachment 1236530

Good job!
Solid info like this is helpful to us all!

Bingo Most Interesting man finger point.gif

I will also say that if you have an engine builder it’s best to Listen to him. You bring him pages of internet advice he’s gonna tell you to pack your **** up and take it elsewhere.
We have a winner...

Bingo - Tim Allen.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back