• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Starting a new build for my 65 Plymouth Belvedere

looking forward to the 1st runs, photos & videos

good luck

PPP Proflite, but you'll need the correct valve body to make it work properly. it has a neutral after 3rd gear.
I opted for the non transbrake version with only 1 neutral after 3rd instead of the neutral after park and hit the button to go in reverse.
But the question was, Where did you get that shifter. We know all about the valve bodies.

- - - Updated - - -

Going to buy this hood. Turnaround time is less than 2 weeks
https://www.aarqualityfiberglass.com/products/hood-plymouth-1965-flat-lift
I just received an order for a 65 Belv. hood from a "Paying customer" and was wondering how your hood was coming along. Did you ever get it ordered for that quick 2 week turnaround? If not ordered yet send me a check or paypal and I will make you up one.

Going to pick up both motors tomorrow and drop in the hemi. Should be running by the weekend. Gonna have to hustle.

Watched the NENDRA guys last Saturday.
I think that was one of the highest longest wheel stands i have ever seen your car do.
Almost 150 mph too! Wow your hemi was freaking flyin'.
The air was horrible with a DA of almost 3300 feet.
Good luck tomorrow SSR!

I watched the NENDRA guys from the roof today.
Nice strong headwind
Someone's tickling the 8's today.
Dayum you were hauling the mail.
Great job!

Sounds like car ran pretty well too

good luck tomorrow

I talked to SSR today he said the car went 9.07 @ 149mph. with a head wind.

Sounds like the motor is breaking in.

Hey SSR, are you going to race at Mopars At the Patch this weekend?
Maybe I'll see you there with a few other NENDRA members.

From yesterday. Bringing the wheelies down a little and gaining ET and MPH. 60 foot is much better too.And still looks presentable.

Attachments

• hemi 9.12.15.jpg
    hemi 9.12.15.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 314
I'm sorry to see UNKNOWNRACER is gone. He could have been a contender.
Pulled off oil pan today, swinging pickup was stuck in the back position. Last wheelstand sealed the deal. Had to bang down the oil pan floor so the pickup swings freely. Readjusted ladder bars, and changed the oil to Brad Penn 10W-30

I'm sitting next to UNKNOWNRACER at the bar. He is drowning his sorrows but knows someday he will return.

SSR runs s new best at LVD today. Nice wheelstand too. Holy ****.

What did it run?
Doug

1st was a [email protected] with a crazy high wheelie for a long ways.This was with 1 click on the front shocks
[email protected] with 2 clicks tighter on the front shocks which equated to tire spin. Don't know why wit only 2 more clicks its spins and not hooks like it does whith 1 click on extention.

1st was a [email protected] with a crazy high wheelie for a long ways.This was with 1 click on the front shocks
[email protected] with 2 clicks tighter on the front shocks which equated to tire spin. Don't know why wit only 2 more clicks its spins and not hooks like it does whith 1 click on extention.
Funny thing mine works better the tighter we get it. I have your old Afco's 6 away from full tight. Video the rear tires and see when it spins. We've done extensive video the last 2 months. If it's spinning right at the hit it may need a rear adjustment. Believe it or not my front and rear rebound were too loose and we're up to 14psi. Last pass was only 1/8. 1.26/3.68/[email protected]
Doug

I don't know my car anymore since I added 65 hp. and taking over 100 pounds off the nose.
I put 2 clicks in the front and back to stop the tire spin and this happens.

Attachments

• Belvedere Wheelie 10.10.15.jpg
    Belvedere Wheelie 10.10.15.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 150
Auto Transport Service
Back