• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steet Outlaws, what a joke

They are a joke, not endorsing street racing or anything, but my civic would walk them on the street. They need to check out the industrial parts of Toronto on weekend nights or California runs on youtube. Shutting down the highway to do runs (some big money). I can't stand when they fake stuff like this. Just like "The Streets of L.A." documentary that discovery made.

It's not a documentary, it's a TV show, take it for what it is... How many TV shows aren't scripted or fake ??, Including the news today... IMHFO I'd much rather watch a bunch of car guys race, even if it's staged for TV, than a bunch of Kardasians anytime/anyday... I watch every episode... Just like I do with Overhaulin {which many people here seem to hate Foose}, Counting Cars, Chasing Cars {with the guys from Texas & Flat12}, Graveyard cars {IMHFO the worst TV car show, constant product plugging for freebies, bad humor, a condescending boss, Mark Worman & other than the Mopars it sucks, I still watch, DVD & fast forward thru the BS}, Hard Shine reruns, Wheeler Dealers {weird borderline metrosexuals Brits, that don't clean parts before reinstalling them, pet peeve}, Chasing Classic Cars {just rich people dealing cars}, Street Outlaws {scripted street racing}, Fast & Loud {Gas Monkey boys find them entertaining at-least}, Barrett Jackson & Mecum auctions {rolling car shows, many people seem to hate & complain about too}, among others, IMHFO it's still better than most TV, especially all the American Idol X-factor or Survivor crap, let alone all the awards show praising all the Rich Celebrity types, self promoting carp, that's about their acting or singing careers & then giving them awards for it {that crap TV, really make no sense to me}... I only care about entertainment, I'm not critiquing the shows every episode, just passing time, seeing cars {that's the point} & some really bad acting... As someone "who actually did allot of real street racing", in cars that could run into the 7 sec. barrier, before I started to going way too fast for the street, too many squirrelly people spectating & following the real racers all over, most never ran their cars, just commented or bet on people "that actually were racing" & I quit doing it, I was afraid of losing everything, if someone got hurt &/or I get sued, so we went to the track instead, like many people end up doing after starting out street racing... Yes, I could critique the hell out of it... But At-least it's a car show, no the other crap...

They are a joke, not endorsing street racing or anything, but my civic would walk them on the street. They need to check out the industrial parts of Toronto on weekend nights or California runs on youtube. Shutting down the highway to do runs (some big money). I can't stand when they fake stuff like this. Just like "The Streets of L.A." documentary that discovery made.
The only joke is you claiming your civic will walk them on the street. That's the funniest thing I've read all night! Pics, vids and timeslips mister internet tough guy!

Desert Car Kings did a 68 Charger resto with a 383. They ran it against a modern Charger at the track. In the setup to the scene they said "under 20 seconds was a good quarter mile time for a 60s muscle car" or something like that. Surprise - it ran around 19 seconds. Shows how bad a job they do.

The only joke is you claiming your civic will walk them on the street. That's the funniest thing I've read all night! Pics, vids and timeslips mister internet tough guy!

Kinda what I thought.... Those cars are 8 and 9 second cars.... Hell the truck has ran 9's........

- - - Updated - - -

I like Pass Time!!!!! Fun to watch "play along" AND some really cool cars!

Stuck beside a m5 tuned by Dinan for 720 horse... There was a timeslip in the glovebox when I bought it for 13.2 at 108, I did some footwork and got it tuned and a 2step put on it and ran the m5. Maybe I got carried away when I said it would walk their cars, it just bothers me because shows like that make the rest of the world look down on car enthusiasts.

My street hemi dyno'd at 735hp N/A and we're spraying a couple hundred more and it went 9.90's and those guys would run away from me like I was standing still....

I see the car show club is speaking out. I like how you all bash the show but still tune in:binkybaby: If they filmed the actual action without all that, you'd get 10 minutes of dark footage finished up by police lights as they shut it all down. Take it for what it is, entertainment, and be glad you have something car oriented on TV. This is a great show when all your other choices are MTV drama and more housewives drama bullshit?

I shall quote the great Dennis Miller and say "The thing I hate about these cheap clothing stores is they have these two-for-one sales... Hey folks, two of **** is ****! If they really want to $%#@ you they'll give you three of these things. Yeah, that's all I need is three lime green leisure suits, with lapels shaped like a $%#@ing hangglider."

A bad show is a bad show, and just because it's about cars doesn't make it any better than two pieces of crap for the price of one. :) I tried to watch this show and only made it through about 20 minutes of the first episode. After hearing them state unequivocally that Oklahoma City has the fastest cars in the country, then the guy talking about how his wife works two jobs to support his racing needs, and the bogus scene where they were supposed to be hiding from the cops... I said enough.

Porter Ridge ! That's the show for me. Funny !!!!!!!!!
What a hair lipped hill jack *** clown that guy is, however the chick behind the counter is a little hottie!

My favorite thing about this board is that you barely see call-outs or flaming like this... Pretty sure Ryan knew he exaggerated when he typed that and more to make a point rather than brag. Being a keyboard warrior works both ways...

As far as im concerned, the farm truck crew are the only real entertainment in the show. You have a flat land hillbilly and his dog, and an Asian kid. That alone is entertaining enoughn thenb they have an old orange Chevy truck that hauls ***. You can tell they really don't take it too seriously. The rest of the clowns I don't care for. Just a bunch of fools seeing who can dump the most money in their cars. Not very original.

Kinda what I thought.... Those cars are 8 and 9 second cars.... Hell the truck has ran 9's........

I like Pass Time!!!!! Fun to watch "play along" AND some really cool cars!

we don't get any Pass time {speed/now Fox Sports 1} here anymore, what channel/station is it on now ??, did another network pick it up ??, me & ol'Pops would sit around & watch or guess times allot, everyday {until speed went away} @ 4:00 & 4:30pm PST, he's not really a car guy & was really getting into drag racing, because of that show... I miss it...

we don't get any Pass time {speed/now Fox Sports 1} here anymore, what channel/station is it on now ??, did another network pick it up ??, me & ol'Pops would sit around & watch or guess times allot, everyday {until speed went away} @ 4:00 & 4:30pm PST, he's not really a car guy & was really getting into drag racing, because of that show... I miss it...
I'm not sure what network broadcast that program these days. Every time I see it, it's just by chance while stumbling through the channels looking for something better than hearing about the most recent F-up by Obuma, or seeing Hillaries ugly mug....

- - - Updated - - -

Most of those shows are pretty stupid. Lots of phony drama and stupid actors. Not much informative stuff for us gearheads. But I have to admit running 10.20's with the "Farm Truck" is a hoot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcPHHEea3lE

Tough truck...

Attachments

• pinks_all_out_farm_truck_3.jpg
    pinks_all_out_farm_truck_3.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 160
I'm not sure what network broadcast that program these days. Every time I see it, it's just by chance while stumbling through the channels looking for something better than hearing about the most recent F-up by Obuma, or seeing Hillaries ugly mug....

- - - Updated - - -

Tough truck...

:iamwithstupid: :headbang:

I miss Pass Time as well, tired of the Car Flipper shows. They are more about money than they are about cars. I watch Street Outlaws it's funny, like Big Chief even back in his Pinks episodes.

It really sucks that a lot of shows are gone now that speed is no longer! Fox channel sucks ! I hear MAV tv has picked up some shows, but with comcast by me we don't get MAV tv. Some decent stuff on Velosity but not a lot to really get my fix.

We still have SPEED in Canada... I haven't heard anything as to whether or not we will be losing it??? that said though I imagine since we still get new episodes they must be available to Download somewhere?

This is supposed to tell you when and where you can view it:
http://www.locatetv.com/tv/pass-time/4323323

Auto Transport Service
Back