• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stop on in for a cup of coffee!

Someone say drink?

21768611_1890242667953170_5337584927656803069_o.jpg

My major struggle is sleep!!! I have no trouble sleeping just don't have time for it lol. Life has always been a race to get as much done as quickly as I can in an effort to both provide for the family and enjoy things I otherwise couldn't afford. This mindset has lead to late nights and lack of sleep leading to more and more caffeine! A job that wakes me at 4:30 AM doesn't help especially when I'm not wired for early mornings to begin with.... Lot's of changes need to happen.

Not a big drinker but enjoy some Rum (Kraken or Captain Morgan) to mello out on the weekend nights while I work (relax). Have struggled with Tobacco most of my life but at least I've grown to despise cigarettes now... Wish I hated dip the same way!

Going ahead..... I've been blessed with 2 wonderful kids and a great wife and staying super active with the kids is #1 priority so time for some changes. Even considering a change in jobs where I'll have more time at home..... Lots to consider but health and family are the driving factors.

I started a coffee shop thread over at FABO and it just topped a million and a half views. We just hang out and chat about anything. We don't get into politics or sexual stuff too much. (there are already threads for that) stop on in for a cup and a chat with your friends. tmm

I'll have a cup?
Uh, how do you send it to me...?
Is it real coffee?

:wtf:

(tee-hee-hee)

Real coffee? (Tommy Chong voice) "It's Colombian man!"
Time to run some errands. I'll stop back.

never heard of WiFi coffee before I`ll have
jack_daniels_coffee.jpg

Dang, You have a lot going on. I wish you the best with the divorce. Usually the only people that come out ahead are the lawyers. They will string the process along and charge for every minute.
Yup....and we're in the process of making some changes to how the lawyers want to do things. Actually, we're taking over and settling things ourselves. I made the first move and am now waiting on a response from the wife. I have no reason not to trust her (except for the fact she's a woman?? :D) so that's what we're going to do.

Any of you guys have any old sun test equipment? I got the bug recently.
Yes, I found an old distributor tester at an estate sale several years ago and brought it home with me not knowing exactly what I was getting.

P9290106.JPG

First clue that this one was a bit different was that it operated on 6 volts only. After getting into it a bit, I found the electrolytic caps were made in 1936. Inquired about it with a guy who specializes in restoring SUN machines, he told me he has NEVER seen one this old, it predates anything he has ever worked on. Said he couldn't help, I was on my own.

So anyway, I've got most of the machine working now, with the exception of the RPM meter. I don't use points distributors any more, so I also converted this machine to work with Mopar electronic distributors only. Required some modifications to include 12 volts, but part of the machine is still 6 volts.

Looks like Jack gets around!
Every evening! A couple times.
Be my guess I'm a walking, talking bad habit. Smoked at 10 years old, Camels at 11, all my years, until the prices got sky high. Now Marlboros, filter broke off.

Hey guys. Stopping in over the lunch hour.

Every evening! A couple times.
Be my guess I'm a walking, talking bad habit. Smoked at 10 years old, Camels at 11, all my years, until the prices got sky high. Now Marlboros, filter broke off.
Broke off filters? SHocking I say..simply shocking...:icon_fU:

Coffee shop is always open.

Good evening gents, grilling up some steaks for the family tonight, What’s everyone up to?

6D878793-F725-4592-89F8-5EAFE47050B5.jpeg

Evening to all, or good morning to those down under (??)...just going to pour myself what is left in the pot from this morning. Normally take just two sugars for my work coffee, but I do like my flavoured creamer in the mornings! Off work at 2:30...so I have already had my two Hey Y'all (vodka ice tea - refreshing and not as filling), and yes...I have that damn cig habit...wish I never started, but such is life I guess!!

Auto Transport Service
Back