• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Roach

Do you get email alerts on stuff that's coming in? I had some stuff coming from Amazon and it was supposed to be here this coming Thursday then next thing I know an email comes in yesterday saying tomorrow (tomorrow being Easter Sunday) after I planned on not being here. Luckily, it came before it was time for me to leave. Nothing big deal but these days losing 30 bucks to a porch pirate isn't something I care to do.....

Som alerts come and some don’t. I’m having everything shipped to my former business, so it’s not a problem. The Classic Air was supposed to arrive tomorrow, but I was told that it came in this afternoon.

Just spent two hours power washing all of the TX mud off the underside.

49F4C67F-2EF2-4D17-8D82-92385724FA15.jpeg

And this morning I disassembled the grill and front bumper. Getting a pile of stuff together to go to the sandblaster soon.

716833C5-0AB2-401F-BA31-A0CAEC508047.jpeg

Texas mud? Guess I missed that part.....

The car was from Texas & they must have lived on a dirt road. Lots of dirt and pebbles were blown out. Got to sweep up this mess tomorrow when it dries up.

14DF3CB3-DD21-40A6-AB63-245DCEDA160F.jpeg

Last edited:
Dam Mark,your going to do done with yours before my metal work is done. Loving your color choice on the Roach :lol:

B5 Blue, which happened to be the color of my parents 69 Roadrunner they bought new, has been a favorite of mine. I saw a 69 Coronet R/T convertible, B5 and white, at Cruisin the Coast in October under clear, dry blue skies and it was stunning..
BUT
I like the Plum Crazy and white at least as much, maybe better because it's a "little wild". That's going to look great on your Charger.
Nice project RC!

The car was from Texas & they must have lived on a dirt road. Lots of dirt and pebbles were blown out. Got to sweep up this mess tomorrow when it dries up.

View attachment 1447943
There wasn't much much around any part of the state last year but this year there is more. Getting some 'mud' isn't too bad but getting plenty of Gulf Coast 'sand' is a very bad thing. My car used to be driven on the beach a LOT and always went to the car wash after coming home. Had the car less than 6 years and there wasn't any rust holes when I sold it.....

In RCs case statutory grape is the correct name for the color! I saw his picture on the post office wall,it said WANTED he is charged with statutory grape!

Snapchat-1365859565.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back