• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Walking Dead

The first 8 episodes of this season were a pisser. It was hard to enjoy seeing your people get their asses kicked every week. Maybe that is what it feels like to be an Oakland Raiders fan.
Next week is the last show of this season. It is expected to be a 90 minute episode. What I miss are the episodes that give viewers some hope. I like seeing the people fix problems, beat the bad guys and interact with each other. Many episodes this season focused on 2 or 3 characters in the entire episode. Sometimes that works and is necessary to develop the story. Sometimes it sucks because the timeline of the story just crawls. Watch an entire season, all 16 episodes over a weekend or 3 days. It is as if the 16 episodes only encompass one week of actual time.
Also, doesn't it SNOW in Virginia??? They got to "Alexandria" toward the end of season 5, about 2 years ago and still not a single flake of snow? Everywhere they go it is hot and sticky but they wear coats? I LOVED seeing Rosita in the half top and shorts. It was completely wrong attire for fighting the dead but so what...It was great to see.

After having lots of carb issues last year thanks to old gas, what gets me is there seems to be no shortage of good gas in the apocalypse. :) I guess folks in this reality have never heard of zombies and are religious users of gas stabilizer.

Speaking of stabilizing, they really do need to stabilize Rick's character. One minute he's the Ricktator and the next he's a cowering dog. He needs to be more like Carol. I did get a good laugh last night when Tara was carrying out the guns and that little weasel girl asked if she was taking all of them and she flipped her off and said yes. :)

IMG_1497.JPG

I haven't yet started watching the current season. I have re-watched the previous seasons and this week I will finally start with the present season. I already heard that Glen gets it (sad). Is the show like a soap opera for men?

LOL yeah the show has certainly changed. I enjoy it. With all the new groups introduced it will interesting to see what happens. You have hilltop, Alexandria, Oceanside, scavengers and coming soon... The Whisperers.

I have not watched a single one. However, since you all give it such glowing praise I guess it's time for a binge watch of this and the one about Brian Cranston and the drugs. We are watching another one on Netflix Prime with Brian Cranston and Guliani Ribisi called Sneaky Pete about a bunch of conmen and bail bonds.

I have not watched a single one. However, since you all give it such glowing praise I guess it's time for a binge watch of this and the one about Brian Cranston and the drugs. We are watching another one on Netflix Prime with Brian Cranston and Guliani Ribisi called Sneaky Pete about a bunch of conmen and bail bonds.

Breaking Bad, excellent show. I'm watching a marathon right now on AMC. Another marathon for the next two Mondays as well.

It snows in virginia and alexandria looks nothing like the show very crowded and expensive to live there you have to go 50 to 75 miles from there to find anything that looks like the set .

It snows in virginia and alexandria looks nothing like the show very crowded and expensive to live there you have to go 50 to 75 miles from there to find anything that looks like the set .
our son is at William and Mary. We have some great friends in Alexandria who work for the State Dept.

For the fans of the show that have been disappointed or turned off recently.....News reports are out of the replacement of Scott Gimple as the main showrunner in charge...

I like the show but do feel that the last 2 seasons have been a departure from what I liked about the show. Season 7, immediately after the Negan showdown in the forest, was a depressing experience. Who actually likes seeing their favorite characters get their asses kicked every episode? It was like being a 49ers fan.

Last edited:
Here are my 8X10s that I sell at appearances. These are licensed photos from AMC.

20024043_1033143386815924_6328315229473200946_o.jpg

I just saw that they have announced that October 4th will be the day they show the season 10 finale.
Season 11 will not begin until the fall of 2021!
Oddly, they are making 6 more episodes for season 10. Huh? Yeah, they will show what was originally considered the finale but then in the spring of 2021, release 6 more episodes to add to the regular 16.
It makes me wonder though how many fans will tune in. I was already on a downhill slide of interest before this virus hit.
In place of the regular season 11 October start time, AMC will run new episodes of Fear The Walking Dead.

I just saw that they have announced that October 4th will be the day they show the season 10 finale.
Oddly, they are making 6 more episodes for season 10. Huh? Yeah, they will show what was originally considered the finale but then in the spring of 2021, release 6 more episodes to add to the regular 16.
It makes me wonder though how many fans will tune in. I was already on a downhill slide of interest before this virus hit.
In place of the regular season 11 October start time, AMC will run new episodes of Fear The Walking Dead.

I quit watching shortly after Rick left.

Thanks for the heads up, Greg. I just recently caught up with the series...

Never cared for it myself.....

Auto Transport Service
Back