• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Things are going great for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

amoparlady

Local time
11:50 PM
Reaction score
Things are going great for me,found out Friday I am doing great with my breast cancer treatments the spot is almost gone.Go to chemo treatments every two weeks also on medication for the treatments.My husband has been the biggest supporter,said I am a fighter and not letting it hold me back.My family too,my mom,older brother and twin sister have come up to help me out too.Friends,co workers and boss too.My son and daughter including their friends too.With it caught early,another lease on life for me.It also has made me give back,I visited kids going through cancer treatments yesterday.It felt good doing it and one mom gave me a hug whom is a breast cancer survivior.A new friendship with her now talked to her on the phone this morning.

You are not alone. Survivor rate is very large these days, I have a friend in her 20th year. Just stay with medical program. Be well.

Great news for you, your best supporter husband, your family and all the people you have touched in your life - thanks for sharing this great news and stay with the treatments so you can be a part of all these people's lives for many years to come . . .

Great news for you, your best supporter husband, your family and all the people you have touched in your life - thanks for sharing this great news and stay with the treatments so you can be a part of all these people's lives for many years to come . . .
i would expect a southern lady to be just fine.you are no different, as tough as they come,god will bless.

so glad to hear that,been praying for you.

Will see my first grandchild born in December,son and his fiancé get married next year too.It has been stressful at times.My husband's family has been there for me too.With the support system I have,been keeping being positive

congrats

& that's great news

I enjoy hearing good news and your post is certainly good news. The birth of your first grandchild will bring you much happiness and i am very happy for you on both counts.
You've mentioned your husband and how he supports you through your journey in dealing and fighting this terrible disease. Its very good to hear that you are appreciative of your spouse and how he honors his wedding vows. Ive told many a young person that when the preacher says, in sickness and health, good times as well as bad times, make sure you pay attention and take those words seriously as its no joke.
What I write to you is not just words, its a experience that I deal with. God Bless.

I enjoy hearing good news and your post is certainly good news. The birth of your first grandchild will bring you much happiness and i am very happy for you on both counts.
You've mentioned your husband and how he supports you through your journey in dealing and fighting this terrible disease. Its very good to hear that you are appreciative of your spouse and how he honors his wedding vows. Ive told many a young person that when the preacher says, in sickness and health, good times as well as bad times, make sure you pay attention and take those words seriously as its no joke.
What I write to you is not just words, its a experience that I deal with. God Bless.
For 13 years now,said we will always be there for each other.He was there when my dad passed away too.My first grandchild,going to be happy when they are born.

Things are going great for me,found out Friday I am doing great with my breast cancer treatments the spot is almost gone.Go to chemo treatments every two weeks also on medication for the treatments.My husband has been the biggest supporter,said I am a fighter and not letting it hold me back.My family too,my mom,older brother and twin sister have come up to help me out too.Friends,co workers and boss too.My son and daughter including their friends too.With it caught early,another lease on life for me.It also has made me give back,I visited kids going through cancer treatments yesterday.It felt good doing it and one mom gave me a hug whom is a breast cancer survivior.A new friendship with her now talked to her on the phone this morning.
download (15).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back