• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time to hit the Track.

Weight reference only. 315/60x15 M/T E.T. street radial pro, no tube or beadlock, on a 15x12 torque thrust, 60 lbs.
31x18.5 bias Hoosier qt pro, no beadlock, but with tube, on a 15x14 centerline prostock, 55 lbs.
Super Tricks are light, aren't they? They look great on your car, Malex, congrats.

Mike, I seen that one of my customers on this public thread had bought a new racer and that it was all steel and he was thinking of lightening it up some. Naturally , I reminded him of the 2 package deals that we now have , and he has had some of out new process parts on his old car that he sold. Then you got into the mix and was going on and on , and I was just replying to all of your history from 2-3 years ago that you were going on about. If you don't want to hear from me , Please do not mention or refer about me or my business here on this thread or on any other thread or on any other website as you have been doing in the past. Do you understand? A simple reply of , " OK ", on your next post will be a truce for both of us. Here is my "OK". Oh, by the way, you do have a nice looking car.
----
No Larry I don't want to hear from you. I was done with you long ago, then you showed up again last week offering to sell me more of your crap and it started all over.

Despite how you colour this the fact of the matter is that this issue has NOTHING to do with accepting an order, shipping or anything, it has EVERYTHING to do with the junk you send out to people.. What you are trying to sell us all is that it is buyer beware and check your junk that people send or it's the customers problem. So much for trusting you Larry. Incidentally, I was NOT given an option to check my product before paying at Dominion, the company you ship through, and at that time I was still believing the sales pitch you gave me, what could go wrong... And the general consensus is that the farther away customers are from you, the worse the junk is that got sent to them.

Now you come here with a whole new recollection about injuries, firing people blah blah. It is all BS. And any person who thinks what I'm saying is not true can simply check back on this very thread about page 4, #68 and they can read for themselves in real time how it all started out. Check it out for yourself Larry, pay close attention to page 6 #113 for real time pictures of your product and think about how you would like to be sent that junk.

So with that, I'd like you to go away for good Larry. You have no business trolling around here searching for a new catch.
Here's my OK! Good bye.

Weight reference only. 315/60x15 M/T E.T. street radial pro, no tube or beadlock, on a 15x12 torque thrust, 60 lbs.
31x18.5 bias Hoosier qt pro, no beadlock, but with tube, on a 15x14 centerline prostock, 55 lbs.
Super Tricks are light, aren't they? They look great on your car, Malex, congrats.
-----
Great info 33, thanks! The 15 X 10 Super tricks are 15 lbs, each. But the front Super Tricks are about 6, maybe 7 lbs, each, that I recall.
Thanks for the compliment on the look. Finding Super Tricks nowadays is tough!

My sons 1st 340 Duster. 35° is the holy grail for stock head small blocks. So we started there. 13.15@35°,12.88@33°,12.68@31°. So you never know until you test. Angle plug, flat top, small chamber need less. Stock BB Mopar heads are like a SB Chevy, lousy chamber that needs lots, especially with a domed piston.
Doug

My sons 1st 340 Duster. 35° is the holy grail for stock head small blocks. So we started there. 13.15@35°,12.88@33°,12.68@31°. So you never know until you test. Angle plug, flat top, small chamber need less. Stock BB Mopar heads are like a SB Chevy, lousy chamber that needs lots, especially with a domed piston.
Doug
---
I was talking with a fellow just last raceday, he runs a small block in his Dart. He told me he runs his timing at 32 degrees.
Doug, regarding timing I was checking back in this blog earlier today and spotted this.

IMG_6110.jpg

I was never really impressed with how my 62 ran, with a trw 2295 piston (small dome) purple shaft .590, 446. When it spun a rod bearing, i put a max in it. In the process of fixing the 440, when i checked tdc with a piston stop, i found the zero mark was 6° retarded. So, what i thought was 36° was really 30°, and i never had the idea to try what i thought would be 42°
I wonder how much that lack of detail during original assembly cost me?

I was never really impressed with how my 62 ran, with a trw 2295 piston (small dome) purple shaft .590, 446. When it spun a rod bearing, i put a max in it. In the process of fixing the 440, when i checked tdc with a piston stop, i found the zero mark was 6° retarded. So, what i thought was 36° was really 30°, and i never had the idea to try what i thought would be 42°
I wonder how much that lack of detail during original assembly cost me?
---
That's a tough break. Finding that problem even afterwards probably gave you some peace of mind on that build. We've all been through timing issues like that at some point.

The bottom line is the actual number means nothing. Where it runs the best means everything. Go by mph. An ET gain coupled with mph loss can be a recipe for disaster. I know guys who ran Max Wedges around 42°. Also saw more than a few with a torched deck .
Doug

Mike, I seen that one of my customers on this public thread had bought a new racer and that it was all steel and he was thinking of lightening it up some. Naturally , I reminded him of the 2 package deals that we now have , and he has had some of out new process parts on his old car that he sold. Then you got into the mix and was going on and on , and I was just replying to all of your history from 2-3 years ago that you were going on about. If you don't want to hear from me , Please do not mention or refer about me or my business here on this thread or on any other thread or on any other website as you have been doing in the past. Do you understand? A simple reply of , " OK ", on your next post will be a truce for both of us. Here is my "OK". Oh, by the way, you do have a nice looking car.
----
No Larry I don't want to hear from you. I was done with you long ago, then you showed up again last week offering to sell me more of your crap and it started all over.

Despite how you colour this the fact of the matter is that this issue has NOTHING to do with accepting an order, shipping or anything, it has EVERYTHING to do with the junk you send out to people.. What you are trying to sell us all is that it is buyer beware and check your junk that people send or it's the customers problem. So much for trusting you Larry. Incidentally, I was NOT given an option to check my product before paying at Dominion, the company you ship through, and at that time I was still believing the sales pitch you gave me, what could go wrong... And the general consensus is that the farther away customers are from you, the worse the junk is that got sent to them.

Now you come here with a whole new recollection about injuries, firing people blah blah. It is all BS. And any person who thinks what I'm saying is not true can simply check back on this very thread about page 4, #68 and they can read for themselves in real time how it all started out. Check it out for yourself Larry, pay close attention to page 6 #113 for real time pictures of your product and think about how you would like to be sent that junk.

So with that, I'd like you to go away for good Larry. You have no business trolling around here searching for a new catch.
Here's my OK! Good bye.
Thanks Mike Anderson for getting a correct REAL time frame. Look at the dates on that thread. My accident was July 16 2016 and I actually had to learn to walk with the help of many physical therepy sessions. This year I will hopefully be getting back on the Harley to ride with my many friends again . I do not lie about anything and I have not lied about you or your parts or your procedures. All the people that worked for me at that time was fired within 2 days of each other. I had zero employees. Just myself. That is when I hired in all new automobile experienced fiberglass employees , changed procedures, and changed suppliers of my products, plus having 2 shops now. I hired in a person just to box up the many parts that go out the door every week, and that's all they do. I even have a couple orders going up to White City , SK this week. My parts on your car is just something else that you are changing on a regular basis. How many rear suspensions have been changed? How many wheel combos have been changed? Are you bad mouthing the company for the suspension that you could not get to work? How about the ugly heavy wheels?And the list goes on like changing dirty diapers. You have so much money in that car that you could have an 8 second ss/ah car winning events. As I have said on this site and on other sites, don't mention or refer to my business.

Jeez give it up man, good for you you’re doing better. In your mind you tried to make things right, offer was declined. Move on, as a business owner you need to control yourself. To be quite honest I’m going to Be in the market for a hood and deck lid for my build and after seeing the way you conduct yourself I wouldn’t dare do business with you.

Jeez give it up man, good for you you’re doing better. In your mind you tried to make things right, offer was declined. Move on, as a business owner you need to control yourself. To be quite honest I’m going to Be in the market for a hood and deck lid for my build and after seeing the way you conduct yourself I wouldn’t dare do business with you.
Agree. Glassman when your in a hole stop digging. Couldn't believe you posted on this thread.

The bottom line is the actual number means nothing. Where it runs the best means everything. Go by mph. An ET gain coupled with mph loss can be a recipe for disaster. I know guys who ran Max Wedges around 42°. Also saw more than a few with a torched deck .
Doug
---
Doug this is about the best advise I've ever heard on timing. Thanks!

Thanks for the advice, but when someone spreads crap about you, it's ok? I have a hood ,trunk ,rear bumper, and scoop in stock today that fits your car. I will be at Dragway 42 this weekend and those parts will be there for your inspection. Hope to see you there.

I said what I have to say, id be glad to talk to you via pm, lets give mike his thread back

I said what I have to say, id be glad to talk to you via pm, lets give mike his thread back
I'm all for that and maybe I will see ya at the track. Look for about 10 tables with white hoods and scoops on them. Introduce yourself as a member of this site and get a 10% discount.

Check out vfn fiberglass glasstec and of course aar I have picked up up hood , front fenders, bumpers and me scoop. Quality is great and service was also great with a good price. All shipment packages real good. If I need anything else these folks will be the first to call.

Malex, with the ladders how did you determine how long to get them. Or does that have anything to do with it. Not that I am going to ladders but again curious how to figure that out is it done by weight, length of the car.

Also get why you use different wheel and tire combo's. Track weight etc. When you change sizes it changes the ratio of the rear gear correct. So now the shift pattern is either speeds up or slows down. So I'm guessing you wait for the Rev light to come on to make your shifts or is there more to it.

Auto Transport Service
Back