• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

tire size ?

belvedere2

Local time
5:44 PM
Reaction score
anybody know how big tire can I run on the front of my 66 belvedere

need to run 16 inch rims or bigger to clear rotors

I run 15 inch on all my 4 conversions,but that aside...I run no bigger than 225x15x60 as I like small front...large back

Just go to your local tire shop and tell them you're upsizing to 16" rims.
If you're running 15" now, they should be able to calculate the tire size by simply measuring the overall height of your current set-up. Should be a no brainer.

Thanks I just put on magnaforce suspension with rack and pinion
I also have 12.25 rotors

I'm thinking about installing that on my 68 runner. How hard was it? Do you have any pics? It looks like a good kit. Very interested in your thoughts?

Joey D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a nice kit quality I have not driven car yet still working on it maybe 30. Days or so I like it so far put some pics on soon

- - - Updated - - -

Going to try 215 60 r16 tires with 16inch rims

Hey guys, wheel vintiques has 17" steelies in their catalog 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern but not true mopar wheels so dog dishes won't work. Been reading this article in the newest issue of mopar action. I'm thinking 17x10 rears or 18x10 rears but what size offset do I need to fit a 305x40x17 or 18? This is for a 68 to 70 b body likely a 69 R/T

Auto Transport Service
Back