• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Two '70 coronets

two70coronets

Local time
5:06 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Shane, me and my father own two 1970 Coronets. The first Is an R/T convertible, not a clone. 1 of 296. Has a 440 six pack and four speed transmission, originially a 4bbl automatic. Plum Crazy purple, just finished a $70,000+ restoration.

Our other car is a '70 Superbee. We had multiple other ones before this but decided to keep this one. It is a 4 speed bench seat coupe with a 383, everything is numbers matching besides the engine that we hope to swap out soon. It was dark metallic green but we have since sanded and primered it. This is our road legal project car that we just want to get to be show worthy.

In the past we have owned:
1970 Dart (light metallic green)
1966 Baracuda (old rusty red)
1967 Charger (hemi orange)
1970 Superbee (white with orange interior, from the factory )
Others I cant think of right now

If I knew how to post pictures I would...

- - - Updated - - -

iphone 1 079.jpgcharger2 001.jpg100_1849.jpgThese are the only pictures I could find of the Charger and old superbee

welcome!!! I love the super bee

Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing the pictures and information with us.
All I can say is WOW!

PS: I LOVE Coronets...

YEA.!!! love those coronets too.welcome to the baddest site on earth..period.!youll love everyone here.B-Body folks are a breed of our own.again welcome..I own a 67 Coronet 440.but, 68,69 and 70's are bad a's...take care and God Bless..Bear R.-

SANY0185.JPGgot to love those 70 ragtops ,heres my car that owned for nearly 20 years !SANY0127.JPG

Shane cool rides & welcome to FBBO

That`s Great !!

Shane, Welcome to FBBO, :hello: Glad you joined, :clap: It`s Great to see you & your Dad share the same interests, :eek:s_dancing2: Thanks for sharing the pics, :wtg: Very Nice Rides!

Auto Transport Service
Back