• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

unibody measuring specs

sshore

Local time
12:56 AM
Reaction score
Anbody know of a link for unibody measuring specs. I'm putting a rail, inner fender and radiator support in my '69. I've got some old Crash Books that go back to the early 60's, but nothing f0r 66-70. Thanks for any info.:headbang::headbang:

Welcome aboard and here you go, though I doubt if it will help you on the inner fenders and rad support. Now go hit the Welcome Wagon thread there newbie.

Attachments

• frame_specs.jpg
    frame_specs.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 226
Much thanks for the reply. This looks like it came from the old Blackhawk book. Thanks again.

Would it be safe to say that those measurements are the same on the RoadRunners and Belvederes too?

Welcome aboard and here you go, though I doubt if it will help you on the inner fenders and rad support. Now go hit the Welcome Wagon thread there newbie.
Thanks for the great info as I needed a measurement to put the front rear spring mounts back to the stock location (to undo the spring relocation hack job).

Sorry to hijack the thread, but would you have the specs for a 72 Plymouth Sat/RR...

Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back