• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We bought Grandma a Rumba

SteveSS

Local time
4:23 AM
Reaction score
You have to understand my mom, we call her grandma. She is 88 will be 89 in June. She's Norwegian her name is Haldis. At only 100 pounds she can work most people down to a frazzle. She has a beautiful big house on 20 acres. Dad passed away about 6 years ago. Mom was an RN her whole life and is still as sharp as a tack.

Her house is perfect. She said her mom's motto was your house is only as clean as its dirtiest corner. Lately her project has been raking all the pine needles from under the pine trees and bagging them, and she lives in pine forest.

We thought it would be fun to get her a Rumba for Christmas and set it up yesterday. She loves it. Their was never a match more perfectly made. Her ground floor is all hardwood. and the Rumba been going everywhere. i guess it gets that last 1/2 percent she wasn't getting.

Best Grandma gift ever.

:xscuseless: ...mainly because I don't have a clue what a Rumba is. :lol:

Here's a Mexican Rum & Coke....
rum_and_coke_hotel_vermont_2_2.jpg

I thought a Rumba was a dance! There are, evidently some nice variations to consider!

got my old lady a "broomba" ......... when she's done sweeping, it doubles as a ride to the grocery store

hdx-corn-brooms-502-64_1000.jpg

I got my wife one of those last year for Christmas, I got a better one with the wifi. She loves it. With two cats this is a godsend.

B30D438D-C4CD-4B15-AACC-1F6FB60DE67E.jpeg
iRobot. Love it. Always finds its way home.

Auto Transport Service
Back