• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are your favorite instrumental songs?

beanhead

May I Land My Kinky Machine
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:33 PM
Reaction score
I'm sure for some it might be a long list (myself included:rolleyes:) so I'll throw just a few out there..
Post up some of yours!
Enjoy your Saturday FBBO:usflag:

So many! The Ventures, Joe Satriani, Dire Straits on and on. But certainly one of my all time favorites..

Classical gas - Mason Williams, Journey of the Sorcerer - The Eagles, Foggy Mountain Breakdown - Flatt and Scruggs, Ride of the Valkyries - Wagner, theme from "Bonanza,"
"Dance With the Devil ' - Cozy Powell.

Just to name a few.

Freeway Jam by Jeff Beck. In particular the version from the Jeff Beck Live album with Jan Hammer. Great tune for cruising.

Frank Zappa Apostrophe' with Jack Bruce on bass

and Watermelon in Easter Hay from Joe's Garage

Zappa throws down some great jams IMO

beanhead you nailed it on the La Villa Strangiato, love the live version :thumbsup:

Here is one that I suspect that 99% of the forum members will HATE.

I love electronic dance music but ten hours of this same song? Why in the hell did they do this?
I know that meth addicts love fast paced music but so do I, even though I have never used drugs.

The Ventures "Pink Panther Theme"

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+ventures+pink+panther+theme&rlz=1C1CHBF_enCA841CA841&oq=the+ventures+"theme+from+the+pink+panther&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0i22i30j69i64.21996j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:9d6c429a,vid:mNfE0pZTUB4

When my buddy and I were in high school, we broke into the office one night and recorded this version over the National Anthem tape for opening ceremonies in the morning. It was a hit. Not so much with the faculty though.

For us old-timers, I think TELSTAR by the Tornadoes was one of our favorites. 1st British group to get #1 hit in US. 1962. Strange sounds from one of the 1st electronic keyboards that we ever heard. Telstar was a group of satellites the US put in orbit to establish around the world communication system.

Auto Transport Service
Back