• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do today....other than work on your car!?

This morning I had to un-do someone else's 'stuff'.
WHY don't people read signage anymore?
What a tangled up mess...
B7ADD79D-1420-4F7F-BBE3-760C39609146.jpeg
42687FC3-B09E-4D7C-803D-BD54B8CC010C.jpeg
583AB6C3-B761-4411-A047-C7DD5A31F26D.jpeg

Shook my head in dis-belief as a middle-aged severely over-weight woman parked her Huuuuge car opposite me just a short time ago....I mean...how hard can it be?

:xscuseless:

20220503_140657.jpg

20220503_140652.jpg

:xscuseless:

Not here. & We have a pallet guy come get them. This was a 'neighbor' who was told to put them in a different dumpster. And they were all rotten, falling apart or nailed together in some tweaker fashion along with a LOT of used lumber as well, with cat vomit on some of them-yes I'm sure...
It's ok because he said he was "sorry".:thumbsup:

@beanhead

Those are some pretty bends.

The guy that taught me was real good and made sure I was, too.

I haven't worked in that trade since 1989, but I still pay attention to how conduit runs look.
Some of it is shameful.

Cut the old shoddy wheels off my Rotisserie ends this morning. I have (6) new 8" wheels to weld on there tomorrow.

IMG_5204.JPG

I've never been a big fan of that body style, but I do like the two-tone colors you painted it.

I like his Charger too. Was wondering whether you had it completed yet? I used to follow your progress with it on another forum that has since shut down, any recent photos of it? Beautiful car!

Auto Transport Service
Back