• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you think the rodent will say in the morning?

Since I live in the driest state in the country I’ll take 6 more weeks of winter.
I’m a diehard duck hunter and fisherman, nice to actually have some water.

As America sheds its longheld cultural rituals one by one, we've somehow managed to retain the one with men in top hats anxiously awaiting the appearance of a rodent who predicts the future.

Still laughing my azz off at Phuck Phil @Ray70Chrg :luvplace: ... I despise winter too.

Leanna, when I was in my teens & twenties I was a downhill ski racer. Couldn't wait for the snow. Drove through worse snow storms than most folks have seen to get to the races, more race days below 0* F than I can count. But that was over 40 years ago. Now I'll just sit my heated garage & blow snow when I need to. You're best, keep up the good work & laugh at Pux Phil.

I wish that I could tolerate bad weather. I could get a much bigger house and more acreage for my money if I was willing to move to Montana or Wyoming.

Auto Transport Service
Back