• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the value of cross ram intake?

Red63440

Local time
5:10 PM
Reaction score
I'm going to go look at some parts tomorrow and wanted to get an idea of what the value is on an Eldebrock cross ram intake (STR-14) with dual 4 bbls. I feel he has many other parts. also, but I haven't got a chance to see what's there. Being that I only have a 383 the intake isn't something I can use but you never know. On my last trip of the garage. I noticed several aftermarket shifters for four speeds, many of them were Hurst.

Last edited:
Yes, but you can't use it on a 383, unless it was made for a 383... Is that correct?

Yes, but you can't use it on a 383, unless it was made for a 383... Is that correct?

yes you are correct i'm sorry for jumping in there I was thinking you had a 413 or 426 wedge or something I was looking at you car thinking that.my mistake know I fell like a ding ding LOL.......Artie

Seems to me a good STR goes for around $500.00. Also keep in mind there are two different style of bases so you may be stuck with the offset dual quad. My STR seems to be the more common one and I have three tops that all interchange.

Auto Transport Service
Back