• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your coolest driving pose?

tumblr_pbtaxxE6Cu1udb0omo1_400.gif

I don’t have one yet :( Still don’t have the Coronet on the road. :mad:

Hi Cranky,with a good tail wind she would run in the 9's but then you need a competition drivers license,neck collar... less drama to keep it in the 10's.speed is a disease,how fast is fast enough I found out that once you start dipping into the 9 it starts to cost thousands of dollars to pick up 10ths of a second.
I remember when she ran 15.00, 13's, then 12's, then 11's then the magic 10.98 pass was most memorable, drove it 15 miles to the track clicked of a 10.98 and drove it back home.this is a full exhaust , registered, inspected street legal car I remember the 8 3/4 that was in it at the time was the week link swinging 14" x 32" Good Years. I rebuilt 3 pumpkins before I decided it was time for a change (kept breaking ring gears) I wanted a Dana but my ladder bar set up would have brought the brackets up against the cast housing and welding to cast was not an option so I went with a FAB9 9" never looked back there again literally speaking.PEACE
IMG_6814.JPG
IMG_6815.JPG
IMG.JPG
23-Picture 381.JPG

I fit in the elbow out the window, left hand on the wheel, right hand on the shifter category. My coworker took this photo of me entering one of local cruises.

1175097-DSC00006.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back