• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheels

tlwesch

Local time
5:57 PM
Reaction score
I know this has been covered. But hard to search on the go. Will a 4.25" back space fit a 65 coronet? And is 4.75" bolt pattern right?

How do you guys think 15x7's would look? Will they be to small in the rear? I think I'd need to get a set of 8's for the back.

put 8-s all the way around.
make Sure you Wait till some one here With a 65 coronet gives you the Right backspacing before you get rims.

Anybody have a pic of a Coronet with 15x8's? I was originally thinking of 15x8 in the back and 15x6 in the front. Give me some opinions and pics help.

I will get a couple of pictures this week. I have 15x8 on my coronet with 275/60/15.
IMO they look fantastic.
I didn't want the tires to say I'm going to kick some azz.
I just wanted them to say I can hold my own.
This is the tire I bought.

http://www.jegs.com/i/Nitto/726/40206/10002/-1

Crusty

Sorry not a great picture and I can't recall the offset right now, but it will give you an idea of a look. The rear is also on jack stands in the pic. 15x8 on the rears with 255/60's. These were on a 70 Charger and I got a good deal on them. They fit and look great but they are very tight on the inner wheel lip, so I know the backspace is off a bit. Since we need to rebuild the rear anyway, my brother said we'll narrow the rear and put on disk brakes and make it all fit. Sorry no pic from the rear and they are off the car again right now.

IMG_0861.jpg

Thanks guys. I picked up a set of 15x8 cragars. I need to get lug nuts. Does anybody have them in reverse thread? Or do I have to change the studs?

Auto Transport Service
Back