• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where Did All The Somali Pirate News Stories Go?

themechanic

Oklahoma is OK
Local time
2:59 PM
Reaction score
Since the cargo ships hired private security forces (aka mercenaries) pirating has become a lot more hazardous.

Bait Coming Near You.jpg

I want to see some exploding rounds...where those Somali skiffs get blown out the water in a huge ball of fire. :rofl:

I laugh when I see the ship blast the pirates with water cannons. As if share holders will revolt if they blow them out of the water with a friggin bazooka.

OK a little true story- I met Brian Zins a few years ago at a pistol shoot close to Canton, Oh. We had a shared connection( USMC ) and he grew up maybe 20 miles away from me. Soon after meeting he retired from the Corps as a Gunnery Sgt., he was never around half the time after that and I heard later on that he was contracting out for that very job of providing security on ships. ( he was a pistol champion numerous times for the Marine marksmanship unit)

I thought I saw on Mad Money where the Somali unemployment rate was on the rise due to loss of pirate jobs causing world markets to stumble last week...... pity

I'll even bring the America gun I just build and shoot them with American bullets!
IMAG1395_BURST001.jpg

Kinda reminds me of some of the scenes in this movie with Christian Slater and Sean Bean.

Didn't recognize Sparrow......... excuse me, CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow between them. :poke:

The fear that these ship captains have are the RPG, and the damage they can cause.

Sea+monkeys_5aef47_3824078.jpg

somali-pirates-demotivator.jpg

https://img.memesuper.com/1b32635df1212eea0e5512be7332c078_somali-pirates-uganda-be-kidding-me-****-joseph-kony-quickmeme-somali-pirate-meme_380-258.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back