• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where do people come up with these prices?

These prices come from people who watch too much TV.

They either A.) Pull the number out of their *** or B.) Go to the 'Nats and see people trying to sell $3k cars for $10k and figure why not try

(seriously... a few years ago I saw someone trying to sell a /6, 4 door '74 dart for 8 grand... and it needed a full resto)

These prices come from people who watch too much TV.

No doubt since it's obviously a $100K Barrett-Jackson car with minimal effort and $$!!

- - - Updated - - -

They either A.) Pull the number out of their *** or B.) Go to the 'Nats and see people trying to sell $3k cars for $10k and figure why not try

(seriously... a few years ago I saw someone trying to sell a /6, 4 door '74 dart for 8 grand... and it needed a full resto)

I guess you can't blame them for trying and maybe there is someone out there who is foolish enough to pay that...but, when it keeps cars like that from being restored due to the owner's inflated perception of value, it's just a shame!

It is a V code but worth maybe half the buy it now.

Especially minus the intake and carbs.

But, the guy has 85 watchers in less than one day, so he might just pull this off.

Guess we'll see. Already over 10K and it was just listed.

Doubt it'll sell for his buy it now price but imo, it's better to ask too much and not sell than to sell for too little. If a buyer steps on the BIN price, then the seller lucks out and someone paid too much.

Anyone else notice the similarities?

$_57.jpg

Roach2.jpg

On the other hand, the bidder who's driving up the bidding has a feedback rating of 12. :) I hope the seller doesn't get too hopeful.

That thing is frigin' identical to my old car, same color r/t v code 4 speed dana ect. I would love to have it back but that guy is out of line.

On the other hand, the bidder who's driving up the bidding has a feedback rating of 12. :) I hope the seller doesn't get too hopeful.

Guessing its most likely his buddy bidding it up.

I like how they always ask these ridiculous prices and don't even bother to halfway clean the car up and inventory all of the parts that are actually there. I mean broken glass all over the package tray, random @ss parts thrown around the cabin and a 440 just chucked where the passenger seat should be? Come on, wtf.

Looks like a pretty solid start to a project, overpriced imo.. but who knows, I can't say I'll be surprised if someone's dumb enough to overpay. What is it they say about "an @ss for every seat"?

I like how they always ask these ridiculous prices and don't even bother to halfway clean the car up and inventory all of the parts that are actually there. I mean broken glass all over the package tray, random @ss parts thrown around the cabin and a 440 just chucked where the passenger seat should be? Come on, wtf.

Looks like a pretty solid start to a project, overpriced imo.. but who knows, I can't say I'll be surprised if someone's dumb enough to overpay. What is it they say about "an @ss for every seat"?

:iamwithstupid: yeah !!, RC's pitcher pretty much, says it all, it's just a basket case/roach... someone seen complete cars sell for a bunch of $$$$ & thinks he's got a gold mine... not that out of the norm in the Mopar world... but, I see Calif. plates so it may not be too bad for rust, desirable year of car 70 Charger R/T 440-6 Pack 4 speed & Dana 60... but it's still a basket case, with most the parts missing or just junk...

Auto Transport Service
Back