• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which intake manifold

GTXTHUNDER

Local time
2:51 AM
Reaction score
Hello, I am trying to figure out which intake manifold i want to put on my 67 GTX. It has a 440, headers, 484 lift cam ,Torker 440 intake single plane, slightly modified heads, 727 tranny, dana with 410 gears,and a 750 Dp holley. I have been looking at the edelbrock performer rpm dual plane but i would like to see what everybody is running and what there opinion is . It is mostly street driven with the occasional trip to the strip Thanks in advance. GTX

I really like the Torker, it was great for track. We use to switch from the Torker with a 750 DP to the six pack. We got the fastest times with the six pack. I'm really happy with the new EFI.

Had this exact same car a looooong time ago. 4 speed with 800 DP. Many will say RPM Airgap, if you have the Torker use it. With the heat crossover makes a great street manifold. Today I would probably fool around with carb spacers to fine tune and have fun.

Whats your stall and rear gears?
If there 3.55 and numericaly lower, I'd run the dual plane.

Hello, I am running a stock converter for now with 410 gears. Thanks

Try a 1" 4 hole spacer with the Torker. You will be pleasantly surprised

Thanks, I got one here in the garage that i will try, Thanks GTX

I'd run a holley street dominator. It will fit under the hood and works well on the street and strip.

I wanted to run a torker on my 67...Had hood clearence problems...I want to keep the stock look...Going to a b block stroker soon...Hopefull that will cure hood clearence issues...
Petty Blue 67 GTX

One of these might cause hood clearance problems.

Attachments

• 113_0704_02_z+ram_rod+tunnel_ram_intake.jpg
    113_0704_02_z+ram_rod+tunnel_ram_intake.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 161
Auto Transport Service
Back