• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WHITE OR SILVER OR TEAL

WHITE, SILVER or TEAL

• WHITE

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • SILVER

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • TEAL

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • WHITE WITH SILVER TOP

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

Red63440

Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
The mechanical aspects of the Fury are winding down with the next job to tackle is the body and paint. White, black and red seems to be the predominant popular colors but with the color of my interior, which is in pretty nice shape I find myself limited to two choices. First is sticking with white WW1 which is a very common color based on my searches. My second choice is silver MM1 which while not rare is a less common color than white. The interior color is blue/teal and turquoise all which match with white and silver. While the choice is mine I thought I would ask for opinions based on appearance of the end product.

A4EA8559-7E0F-45F5-A3CC-6558DDE6A992.jpeg
4F520D41-8F57-4138-80AD-E1B25118C247.jpeg
EFC1C17C-88E2-4A01-BB82-1CA62DB3B0BC.jpeg
0BBC1391-8122-40D2-BFB9-B27DD1EFECEC.jpeg

White or Black can both work, as can Silver which would look pretty good.... Paint it Red & we'll ask you to hang out with the other car guys.... Actually a teal would work well too...

My opinion...white

Last edited:
It's a winner as it is. No way would I change it.

If you are changing colors, I vote for teal. So many white, silver, gray, and black cars on the road nowadays.

I guess I could also consider white with a silver top or silver with a white top.

Last edited:
Teal or white. Silver is ugly. LOL

The mechanical aspects of the Fury are winding down with the next job to tackle is the body and paint. White, black and red seems to be the predominant popular colors but with the color of my interior, which is in pretty nice shape I find myself limited to two choices. First is sticking with white WW1 which is a very common color based on my searches. My second choice is silver MM1 which while not rare is a less common color than white. The interior color is blue/teal and turquoise all which match with white and silver. While the choice is mine I thought I would ask for opinions based on appearance of the end product.

View attachment 1243481 View attachment 1243482 View attachment 1243483 View attachment 1243484
I absolutely love color so picking teal is an easy choice for me. Silver and especially white are just too damn boring. Everybody, I mean sheeple, drive the same color cars anymore. Go different!!

I absolutely love color so picking teal is an easy choice for me. Silver and especially white are just too damn boring. Everybody, I mean sheeple, drive the same color cars anymore. Go different!!

If the teal is metallic I agree. I am not a fan of white.

You should change this thread to a poll!

My opinion is white. It is classy and works well with the interior.

My other choice is white with blue pearl flake. THAT will make your car pop!!!
A quick example from the internet:
View attachment 1243493

Edit: Also look at @Runner 68 's car. Wow! It looks great!
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...of-an-old-friend.48952/page-10#post-912050184

I agree with Hawk. WW1 white is classic but it needs a little boost on these large panels.
WW1 white with a ghost blue pearl. Tri coat.

I considered doing the whole car in U2 Blue like the door panels because it is such a beautiful color. Several friends talked me out of it. Their main argument was that the car was originally WW1 white, it should stay a white car. So I compromised and put a little blue spin on it.

IMG_1890.jpg
IMG_1891.jpg
IMG_2420.jpg
IMG_2271.jpg
IMG_1849.jpg

Last edited:
I built this Polara years ago. I still vote white.

64 polara.jpg

In looking at your model, I had a thought. (I get them once in a while).
How about white overall with a teal/blue down the center of the trim piece where the black is now?

In the long run it's your car and decision. I like white with your interior, just classic.

Actually a teal would work well
I like Color and Teal would be more of a rare bird in my opinion! I know that this is for an older model vehicle but it seems the vast majority of newer vehicles is white, grey silver or black. Pretty soon that's all they will offer!

Auto Transport Service
Back