• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who has had Covid lately and has not had any shots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife and I were in Florida the March when all hell broke loose. I got sick on the second day there. It seemed like 10 am each morning I would be shaking cold, then by 3 I was feeling better. About 11 pm I would wake up in sweats. Lost taste and smell for 3 days and that was about how long I was sick.When I landed back in Iowa my buddy that flew to Florida that same day called and told me they were not allowing any flights out he had to rent a car and drive home.
I have had no shots, a year ago I lost taste and smell for 3 or 4 days, and that was it. So I think I have had it twice.
I am not an anti vaccine person, I get the flue shot every year and I have had the shingles vaccine. I just was not interested in being a test subject for a rushed vaccine. Thats just my opinion not political.

you have a death wish maby.:lol::thumbsup:
possibly take off your cheap sunglasses and so you can see better?
Some parallels between your TB experience and mine with polio. We both appear to have had pretty good results, but...having been through the experience, I also didn't want to tempt fate in the present day. As I stated in my earlier post, most people who contracted polio didn't have severe consequences, but for the unlucky 3% who did, things were not good. I knew a few back in the day. A defective batch of early vaccine led to paralysis and death for an unlucky few, and became a landmark products liability case (Anne Gottsdanger vs. Cutter Labs, if anyone is interested in the details, a lot of politics I won't bring up here.)

Another similarity between then and now, the powers that be had incomplete knowledge of the effects of the disease, and how it was transmitted. The polio virus differed significantly from Covid, in that it came in three strains, that did not mutate, making a true virus protein-based vaccine extremely effective. Differences then and now in how the federal government approached the problem - again lots of stuff being posted now if it arouses your curiosity, not appropriate for this forum.
They both TB & Covid viruses and viruses are air born and airborn affects the lungs!

Last edited:
Judas Preist man! You **** on a Veteran, and your Father for something you have no proof of that that's true! Maybe he just wanted to get home and see his family, like all other combat Vets! But your selfishness say's otherwise just so you can **** on your Father! You must also hold a grudge against Veterans because of that too? You are a sad commentary to say the least!
einstien.jpg

guess you missed it

I didn't miss a thing except your hatred for your father, and his selflessness for bringing it home with him and giving it to you!!
I guess you missed my message by looking for a mistake!

you have a death wish maby.:lol::thumbsup:
possibly take off your cheap sunglasses and so you can see better?
Sounds to me like you’ve aged out of reality. Maybe you should put on some glasses and get real. This young man has an opinion and his is every bit as valid to him as yours may be to you.

My wife got the shot, I didn’t.We both got it. It took about a week longer for her to get healed up than me.

When I go watch something on YouTube the “advertisements” for the video’s are often the Doctors at MY local hospital say how the jab’s are safe, nothing to worry about, save lives. Bla,bla,bla….I get SO PISSED watching them knowing those DR’s are who my family listens to for medical advise..Probably paid to do those commercials by some big pharma company that made a bazillion dollars from those shots.

About two weeks after my wife got the first shot she started loosing her hair. Sinus Infection after sinus infection, antibiotics didn’t hardly touch them. She was sick for a year and a half, and had to were a wig until the second booster wore off.. I was frankly terrified that she would keep getting the boosters! She wisely PASSED on the booster last time it was offered too her. Then guess what, those health issues went away.

Before you just blindly follow CDC protocals, or even saddly, like in my case, your own family doc, go do a search and look at the warnings some States are putting on Covid jabs. Florida is starting to compile a lot of evidence about the damage the vaccine has done. I think I have probably lost as many people from the stab as the virus, one friend in his late 50s dropped dead 10 days after the shot. I have a couple other friends that same time frame in 2021 that we lost that were older that were suspicious heart problems that got the shots. I know of a couple people that died from covid, some that got really sick too. In addition I also know people in the same household were family members have gotten covid multiple times and an unvax’d person did not get it. There isn’t a one size fits all answer for all for sure, but what a train reck!

Last edited:
It’s genetics. Some will get it, some won’t, some will get it bad, some won’t. Some will die, some won’t…..or

View attachment 1431295
...and lifestyle. Obese, out of shape, poor diet, all of that contributes to your immune system; if you have a crappy immune system, you have a harder time recovering from ANY virus.

my neice, 33 years old.......grew up in NYC and lived there her entire life, it's all she knows

anyway, of course she's vaxxed. It's pretty much mandatory in NYC, or you get shunned by everything; but I'm pretty sure she was first in line for the clot shot anyway....

well, six weeks ago she had what anyone with a brain would diagnose as a stroke. She is in a wheel chair and has trouble talking, her arm is fucked up, among other symptoms

the doctors REFUSE to admit she had a stroke, and INSIST it is not vaxx related.....but have NO IDEA what is wrong with her..... all she is getting is physical therapy

they are either scared, paid off, or both

Alright I get it :lol: Health, genetics, lifestyle
My wife won the genetics lottery when it comes to immune systems. No jab. Never got the 'rona despite being exposed multiple times (including 3 times by me.) In fact, she has never been seriously sick (like call off work sick) in the almost 25 years we've been married. Works in a middle school clinic, so she is exposed to bugs constantly.

My wife won the genetics lottery when it comes to immune systems. No jab. Never got the 'rona despite being exposed multiple times (including 3 times by me.) In fact, she has never been seriously sick (like call off work sick) in the almost 25 years we've been married. Works in a middle school clinic, so she is exposed to bugs constantly.
Works in middle school? Yep, all the viruses are scared of her!! :rofl:

I had it in October for the 3rd time. Never been jabbed.

1st time was in March 2020 (before it was even a big thing) and it kicked my *** HARD. 103+ fever, chills, body/joint aches so bad just getting to the bathroom was difficult. Morphed into a dry cough that lasted almost a month. Felt a slight tightness in my chest for about 8 months (long covid?)

2nd time was summer 2021. Had a mild headache one night... other than that just felt a little worn down for a couple days. Probably wouldn't have even know I had it if the kids didn't have it a little worse at the same time.

Last October was in between. Fever and chills but not nearly as bad as 2020. Body aches, but not debilitating. Felt a lot like a moderate flu. Good as new after about a week.
My wife has had bad reaction 5 times......and lost work 5 times too.

Sorry to hear of your bad experience Matthew J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back