• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whole lot of shakin' going on.

1STMP

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:57 PM
Reaction score
Just experienced a roller coaster ride
on the couch. 5.3 mag earthquake
in Roswell, NM @ 4:50 pm MST.
Gotta do a walk-around the house
tomorrow and check for damage.
Did you feel this one, Cranky?

Be sure to check back in and let us know after you assess. Hope all is well!

I thinking more along the lines of spacecraft taking off/landing…….you pervert! Lol!!!

Since we don't have that here, I was thinking of this.
200w.gif

Musta been jelly 'cause jam don't shake like that....

Hope you’re property is good bro and thankfully no one was hurt. But I gotta tell you we do 5.3‘s before breakfast around here.….. Barely would have noticed it……

I
Hope you’re property is good bro and thankfully no one was hurt. But I gotta tell you we do 5.3‘s before breakfast around here.….. Barely would have noticed it……
I know. Used to live in Santa Rosa in
the late 60's. Been thru a few rowdy
earthquakes. Ones of any magnitude
are rare here. My main concern is
the basement of my house. The
infrastructure around here doesn't
compensate for the ground moving
much.
Thanks for your concern.

Just experienced a roller coaster ride
on the couch. 5.3 mag earthquake
in Roswell, NM @ 4:50 pm MST.
Gotta do a walk-around the house
tomorrow and check for damage.
Did you feel this one, Cranky?
Nope, just taking a wag I'm a good 250 mi or more away from there.....and just now seeing it on the 9:00p news. Yeah I record the news too so I can zip through the commercials and all the other garbage that I've already seen or heard about lol. Wait a minute. There was also one in Texas and that's the one I was thinking about. I need to read these posts a little bit slower. I'm in Southeast Texas....ESE of Houston.

Last edited:
I survived the earthquake in Los Angeles of Oct 1987.....I was actually staying in Riverside at the time, but man was that a ride. The whole house was shaking and rolling. Minutes before the quake hit, all the birds and dogs went silent outside.

And just over two weeks later the Stock Market crashed. Black Monday.

Auto Transport Service
Back