• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wish I had these back.

HD539

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:48 AM
Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
my 72 power wagon, and can't remember what year the charger was (71 I think). Both nice rigs.

yep 2 cool old rides :thumbsup:

Lol. I think so but then again I suppose that’s debatable

nice rides,i esp like that truck and looks to be an aspen/volare on the far side of the charger.

nice rides,i esp like that truck and looks to be an aspen/volare on the far side of the charger.
Looks like a Ferd to me.....

And I let way too many slip away over the years.....

the first pic cranky,look on far side of charger pretty sure thats a vinyl top volare or aspen.
the blue one.

and regrets?
try being a scrapper and thinking of the hundreds of cars that now youd give yer left nu,erm leg just to have back.

the first pic cranky,look on far side of charger pretty sure thats a vinyl top volare or aspen.
the blue one.

and regrets?
try being a scrapper and thinking of the hundreds of cars that now youd give yer left nu,erm leg just to have back.
Could be an Aspirin :D or Volare....and I parted bunches of cars during the 70's. Most of them were E body cars and is how I accumulated my parts stash but also sold a lot of parts too.

Good eye. That was my wife’s 1976 volare. That was hands down the worst car I ever owned, but it did look good.

lol my first job in nc,
i used a aspen station wagon that i built a 318 up for and ran a roadside repair business,i would travel between raleigh and sanford on the highways and help breakdowns.
snicker if you like,but that aspirin lol went 200,000 miles before i traded it

scrapped mopars,pretty much almost every mopar made since the 60-s.
chargers,many and various ( yes,i Know! but how could we know back then? )
dusters darts
cudas barracudas
dodge trucks,some so nice i still hate myself
cordobas,300-s,magnums,etc
anything 4 door with a big block/motor trans yanked and gbye land barge.
anything mopar made front wheel drive.

coupla cars that i miss
383 high performance 1965 300 2 door,special order w certicard....bought car yanked motor trans and put it into a charger..found out years later how rare car was.
73 360 4bbl dart sport w 3 speed manual trans,crazy car,could take off in any gear.
74 dart se w velour interior factory,6cyl,2 door,lime green,green interior
73? cop car,plain jane/pursuit? was a 400 dual exhaust car and it ran perfectly
car was so balanced you could drive it at a 100 all day long...parted,scrapped.
75 dodge truck one ton pickup in excellent condition,my head said thats too clean to scrap and my wallet said thatll pay good!....< moron....
70 dodge shortbed truck with 400hp from a cop car..
i bought this as a project and it turned out to be a lethal combo..cammed,verted and geared all wrong.
it was so bad that it would hop forwards when you were stopped at lights.
seriously,you had to stop back about 20 feet and then hop your way to the light hoping it changed before you got there lol.
the cops always got a kick out of watching me drive it around too,and it was wayyyy too loud.

Auto Transport Service
Back