• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Downsizing continues......

chargervert

Local time
12:18 PM
Reaction score
Today I dropped off a 71 Charger SE project car that I sold. I been good and haven't been buying anymore Mopar project cars,and I am going to try to keep moving some of the ones that I know I won't get to. I also sold my 72 Charger Topper car to my friend,so that one will be leaving soon too. Anyone else in downsizing mode?

20230910_113527.jpg

I will post them as I get them ready. I had the van on here.but so far no takers.

20221111_125934.jpg

:popcorn: As I casually search for my next project...

How many more ?
on the chopping block ?

good luck either way

When the 72 Charger leaves,I will finally be able to get my Little Red Express truck into clean dry storage!

20220502_190529.jpg

I have the 75 Dodge van,a rough 71 Charger roller,a 79 Little Red Express truck,my friend says he wants the truck,but I haven't seen any money yet. I have the 71 Charger R/T 440,4 speed project car too. I might sell the 96 Indy Ram too,my wife drives it,so it depends on her mood if I can let that one go. I have a 73 Challenger carcus,that is better suited for someone who wants to build a race car. I might body drop it over a shortened modern Charger chassis.

Show us some 68-70 projects. That's what I am after or a nice 340 68-71 A-Body.

Opposite here. Looking for the same thing @T2R9 is, the next project.

What are you asking for the LRE?

I see 68 taillights.

Show us some 68-70 projects. That's what I am after or a nice 340 68-71 A-Body.
I don't have any A body cars. I sold the 70 Road Runner convertible project last year and bought the storage lifts for the garage. That was the only 68 to 70 car I had for sale.

Opposite here. Looking for the same thing @T2R9 is, the next project.

What are you asking for the LRE?

I see 68 taillights.
The 68 is my sons Charger. I was asking 7 grand for the 79 Little Red Truck. It's solid but needs restoration. I am going to bring it home before the winter and if my friend doesn't take it,I will list it on here.

How many vehicles do you have or what was the total at one time? For me, it was 12 and started getting rid of them several years ago. Should have kept a couple of them but can't cry over spilled milk. Looking at one now that's on the list to come in but won't talk about that one just yet. Still have my 66 Belvedere and the rest are pickups. Had my 97 diesel since around 2001 and the 95 Dakata was my dad's and got it when he passed on in 98 then found a 96 that was really nice for 2500 and snagged it about 4 years ago. That thing has the coldest AC of just about any Mopar I've owned except for a 70 Challenger BB car. It's a tie for those two. So, right now, the 66 is still here and most likely won't leave until I die and then 2 Dakotas and the diesel are still around.

Two friends of mine bought the two Chargers. The 72 was super solid.
I haven’t been following prices on the “Coronet” Chargers but, has the value on them doubled like the ‘68-‘70 seems to have?

Both of those Chargers are interesting. I would have liked to have bought that Plymouth you had for sale last year for awhile. Just too far away from me though. We'd like to do them all but we have to budget time as well as cash.

Auto Transport Service
Back