• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woman found ‘breastfeeding cat’ onboard flight in front of horrified passengers, cabin crew messages

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score

PASSENGERS were left feeling a little sick when they reportedly spotted a woman breastfeeding a cat onboard a flight.

According to a now-viral message which appears to be from the pilot, the woman refused to stop the questionable activity despite repeated pleas from the cabin crew.

NINTCHDBPICT000696277396.jpg

Horrified passengers onboard Delta Air flight DL1360 to Atlanta reportedly watched on in horror as the woman took caring for her cat a step too far.

As the woman would not put her pet back in its carrier, the pilot demanded Delta's Redcoat ground team meet the customer after landing to reprimand her.

An Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System message, reportedly from the flight's crew, reads: "Req Redcoat meet AC Pax (passenger) in (seat) 13A is breastfeeding a cat and will not put cat back in its carrier when FA (flight attendant) requested."

The American airline has experienced an 84 per cent surge in incidents relating to emotional support animals in the past few years, forcing them to tighten regulations.

But, unlike this case, it is usually the animal acting up rather than their owner.

Rules state that passengers are allowed to bring their small dogs and cats in the cabin, but must stay in a case under the seat in front for the entire flight.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4150722/woman-breastfeeding-cat-onboard-flight/

is this a joke ?

sounds like something from the onion, not news

fucken' weirdos everywhere today

I flew to Chicago 2 weeks ago & was amazed at how many people are taking their pets on planes. We saw one dog on a leash peeing in the terminal.

Just today, I went to Home Depot & there was a woman in line with her big black do, on a leash, & she has all she could do to hold her items and keep the dog from jumping around. Cripes, just keep the frikkin dog in the car for the 10-15 minutes you're in the store.

:rolleyes:

I literally just spit out my coffee. We are doomed! Lmao

I flew to Chicago 2 weeks ago & was amazed at how many people are taking their pets on planes. We saw one dog on a leash peeing in the terminal.

Just today, I went to Home Depot & there was a woman in line with her big black do, on a leash, & she has all she could do to hold her items and keep the dog from jumping around. Cripes, just keep the frikkin dog in the car for the 10-15 minutes you're in the store.

:rolleyes:
You can get in big time trouble for that now. Everybody is a cell phone hero now, taking pictures, posting them and calling authorities. Alexander Graham Bell must be rolling over in his grave, with how his invention has been corrupted.

Yeah, as I remember, a cat's tongue is pretty Effin rough! I fed one some peanut butter once and
was surprised how not soft and furry it was! She must have been moaning and groaning.

I've wanted some comfort pussy in the past....not the same thing though.

:rofl:

Maybe it was dry and screaming a lot. It does have to be wet first.

People need to leave their animals at home. unfortunately stupid has won

Just saving money by having the cat pierce the nips. Probably be able to sport a lot of bling in each one now.

Man, can’t even make up stuff like that.

Was that included as standard beverage, or was it additional cost ?

Auto Transport Service
Back