• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

y'all've got a neb to put up with.

ChargerChase

Local time
3:34 PM
Reaction score
Hi. I'm chase.
I'm in west Tennessee.
I love old cars and trucks since I'm in the wrong decade its hard to get these old rides but that's what makes it fun.

Hi ChargerChase, welcome:wav:

We're all in the same decade as you, we know what it's like. :)

Thanks everyone.
As far as the neb thing. I'm a member of steel soldiers its the biggest military truck and equipment forum there is and if we get a new member we call them a neb or newbie.

One thing that sucks about being 17 is I don't have the funding that y'all older cats do.
Thanks for a slightly warm welcome

One thing that sucks about being 17 is I don't have the funding that y'all older cats do.
Thanks for a slightly warm welcome

Now here's a cat that I can like hip dig into man. He use's the word "cats" like us hippies do instead of the local y'all word. Far out man, he did use y'all! Howyadoin?

Welcome to the site what all do you own anything? or are you looking ? Funding is a problem for most anyone , you just have to work hard for extra cash good Luck

welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Welcome from Minnesota. :headbang:

Thanks everybody.
To answer your questions the only ride I got that's street ready is a 1986 Chevy k30 that was built for the military. I do have a 1974 cj5 jeep that needs a little love but I use it off road so its ok.
I'm looking for a 1969 and 1970 charger. I want to build a General Lee tribute car and a fast and the furious tribute car.
I do have a good job I can make pretty good its just the cars I want are a little pricey if I want to get one that is more than an emblem.
I actually want a bunch of different cars but those 2 are at the top of the list.
Also I'm more redneck than hippy but its all good.
Thanks guy.

Far out man...LOL Welcome aboard. This is a great forum with lots to learn here.

Auto Transport Service
Back