• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You bunch of cheap SOB's!!!!

I was gonna anti up for ya RC. But then I saw the pic of the contents of your garage and I thought to myself "Screw That"

LOL!
Just catching up I see 1970GTX...LOL

Poor R.C.
We should all "chip in" and help the poor guy!

I'll tell you what, with all the quality pictures Pops posts in the Blue room, he is one that deserves a lifetime subscription.

I tried to buy it for you Dick but Joey needs to fix the site. It kept saying EBT cards were not permitted for this purchase. It's weird because I use that card for everything but food. Unless I sell it for 50% for drugs of course.

My paid subscription is up this week & with all the valuable information and entertainment that I provide, no one has stepped up to the plate to give me another free yea,r leaving me to pay up on my own?

What is this place coming to?!?!?!?

:iamwithstupid: me too....LOL,
I haven't re-upped yet thou

Last edited:
My paid subscription is up this week & with all the valuable information and entertainment that I provide, no one has stepped up to the plate to give me another free yea,r leaving me to pay up on my own?

What is this place coming to?!?!?!?

I don't like being called cheap so I paid your subscription for 2045. Enjoy!

Hey what about ME? I hardly contribute, I've only been here for the better part of a year, no one has bought me a Gold Membership. I can't think of a nicer guy either.

Auto Transport Service
Back