• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do I sign up?
What happens when you click on the Political Forum?

1679520812853.png

You were on the Political Forum on Christmas Day last year.....did you ask for your access to be pulled?

Have you got a computer to access your membership?
When I get home I will. I don't remember ever being on it
, but then that applies to many things these days.

OK MODS!!! I have to side with my Brother on this one. I avoid it pretty much at all cost and have had it occur once in my time here. I have to say, that lately the MODS have been a bit "Trigger Happy" when it comes to this and I will not mention any specific named MOD as it would serve no purpose. Since I no longer have a B Body and am slowly waning myself of time spent on here, I tend to just observe and just nod my head or shake it. Times are becoming more and more stressful on everyone of us and Brother 69a100 is no exception to feeling that. He does have a way I agree but I cannot take sides other than to point out to you all that in this instance I am in full agreement with his view point. For the most part, all is well managed and monitored by the MODS as they do a fantastic job. JMHFO on this is all...Peace Out!!! Cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

He does have a way I agree
Maybe you could suggest to Jon that he leaves his 'Sailor talk" for when he is with his military buddies.

Swearing and carrying on at Mods or Joey will get him nowhere fast. Of that I can be 100% sure.

Haha reminds me of cheers when Cliff had the guy shock him whenever he said something offensive.

After being a member here for over 10 years and over 11K posts, WTF is this supposed to mean and why am I NOT allowed to reply??

it means you are not allowed to see that thread. could be for a number of reasons. After 11,000 posts you should know that.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back