• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69a100

Local time
6:45 PM
Reaction score
After being a member here for over 10 years and over 11K posts, WTF is this supposed to mean and why am I NOT allowed to reply??
It would seem that censorship is alive and well on FBBO!

You probably posted something political in a non political forum. Happened to me too. In my case, all i did was upload a meme photo that had president Trump in it. The meme was not political at all either.

After being a member here for over 10 years and over 11K posts, WTF is this supposed to mean and why am I NOT allowed to reply??
Got a link to where that happened - Most likely you were thread banned from a specific thread for not following the rules.

What thread was it? Do you have a link?

Sometimes we forget what forum we're in and post something political. Instead of locking someone from ever posting in the thread again, why not just remove the post?

Sometimes we forget what forum we're in and post something political. Instead of locking someone from ever posting in the thread again, why not just remove the post?
Some people are recidivists at this practice.

Learning usually comes by way of reinforced positivity......and if that fails, the Thread Ban hammer is applied.

giphy.gif

If it happens only once we usually do. If it happens numerous times or the comment starts a fight, the members posting privilege's may get taken away.

I posted a before/after photo of a certain president's wife that looks like chewbaca in a plastic surgery thread. That was enough to get me banned forever from the thread. That's a lame rule but i guess people are easily triggered these days. Guess i'll have to start a forum with "safe spaces" for the emotionally ̶c̶h̶a̶l̶l̶e̶n̶g̶e̶d̶ fragile mopar enthusiasts.

I posted a before/after photo of a certain president's wife that looks like chewbaca in a plastic surgery thread. That was enough to get me banned forever from the thread. That's a lame rule but i guess people are easily triggered these days. Guess i'll have to start a forum with "safe spaces" for the emotionally challenged mopar enthusiasts.
That's why there is a Politics forum.

Got a link to where that happened - Most likely you were thread banned from a specific thread for not following the rules.
My last post to the subject in question was back in May of 2022, and up until today I've always been able to post if I wanted so it sure as hell's not that! The topic is still alive & active.
What thread was it? Do you have a link?
What difference is that going to make? It won't change or fix the damage that's already been done!
As a matter of fact, My comment was very friendly and welcoming to a decent discussion.

My last post to the subject in question was back in May of 2022, and up until today I've always been able to post if I wanted so it sure as hell's not that! The topic is still alive & active.

What difference is that going to make? It won't change or fix the damage that's already been done!
As a matter of fact, My comment was very friendly and welcoming to a decent discussion.
Without a link to the issue we don't know what you are talking about. If you don't want a explanation it looks we are done here.

How do you disagree with first , a question
Second, a possible scenario
?????
:luvplace:

Some of being on the forum is learning psychology :rolleyes:

Tell me why you need a link to answer my question? It would figure that a ignored person would disagree when they don't even know what the discussion is about, what a moron!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back