• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You know this guy?

Cornpatch MO

Local time
3:49 PM
Reaction score
he used to post on here fairly regular. Name is something like. Monnocco ( as in Dodge) it may have had 68 or 1968 in there . He lives near Omaha Ne. or Fort Calhoun Ne. .. I bought some parts from him several years ago and would like to get in touch again.. I am not good at using the search function..Any info would be appreciated. Thanks...............MO

he used to post on here fairly regular. Name is something like. Monnocco ( as in Dodge) it may have had 68 or 1968 in there . He lives near Omaha Ne. or Fort Calhoun Ne. .. I bought some parts from him several years ago and would like to get in touch again.. I am not good at using the search function..Any info would be appreciated. Thanks...............MO
Easy way to find a member, hit the search button, and just type type the letter 'a' in the box. Then start typing their screen name in the 'posted by member' box, it will give you a list of matching names and you can just click the name you think it is..it will return everything they've posted with an 'a' in it.

Easy way to find a member, hit the search button, and just type type the letter 'a' in the box. Then start typing their screen name in the 'posted by member' box, it will give you a list of matching names and you can just click the name you think it is..it will return everything they've posted with an 'a' in it.
Thank you. My problem was, I didn't know his actual screen name. But I think I am on the right track now......................MO

Auto Transport Service
Back