• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Young guns.

It's been 2 years since i posted this.... I'm ashamed. :eek: :BangHead:

BUT, i've just got a 40' container to begin work from.
Once i move my car i shall take some pictures and start a thread.

It's taken me all this time to find somewhere i can work on my Charger. It's too big for my garage at home and there's no workshops easily available locally (not unless i'm rich).

I picked up a 440 and 727 trans. Also got myself a blower manifold.
0a1e6d8a05d811e28a2e22000a1ea02d_7.jpg

Still need to get some wheels. Looking at the Convo Pro's 15x15 with a minimum 3" backspace.

Never the less i can begin work. I haven't been this excited since i picked her up ;)

Welcome to the site from Sled City Fiberglass

Thank you for the comments all.
Can't describe the excitement. Though i'm sure you all know what i'm talking about.

Can't wait to make the first cut and get back to some metal :D

Thank you for the comments all.
Can't describe the excitement. Though i'm sure you all know what i'm talking about.

Can't wait to make the first cut and get back to some metal :D

Cool to see another 21 year old on here other than me haha :icon_thumleft: glad to see you've finally been able to get started, I had to wait about a year to start work on my '69 Charger as well so I know the pain of seeing a rolling shell of a Charger everyday and not being able to drive it :banghead:
If you get stuck or have any questions I'd be happy to help out, and welcome to the site!

Auto Transport Service
Back