• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Sport Satellite Dream Realized

Sure looks good in there and I bet you can't wait for the trip, hopefully no gremlins pop up. Good luck

Thanks for the compliments. I'm hoping the gremlins were just found. Seems pick-up will be delayed by one week. Minor seepage around the exhaust manifold studs was noticed during break-in and a transmission line had a pin-hole leak. I'd rather wait an additional week for parts and shake-downs to be completed than to have been dealing with coolant loss and a fried transmission on I-270 south en-route to D.C. So while I wait for one lady to be delivered, I'll be picking up my new everyday driver this Saturday, 2014 Audi S7...April is going to be an awesome month.

Spring has sprung in the greater D.C. metro area and I'm going nuts without the Satellite. I was just informed last evening it won't be ready on Sunday. I'm making arrangements to retrieve her during the week next week, weather permitting. In the mean time I thought I'd share a picture of my new daily driver.

Attachments

• KDS 2014 S7_2.jpg
    KDS 2014 S7_2.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 212
Looks pretty snazzy. I'll be looking for you on the beltway if you travel that.

Thanks. I'm not a beltway warrior but I'm on it enough to stretch the cars legs.

I got her back and I've been stretching her legs the last few weekends. We've had fantastic weather the last two weekends here in the D.C. Metro area.

Attachments

• Sat Side 1.jpg
    Sat Side 1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 166
  • Sat Side 2.jpg
    Sat Side 2.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 165
  • Sat Side 3.jpg
    Sat Side 3.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 164
  • Sat Side 4.jpg
    Sat Side 4.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 159
  • Sat Engine 1.jpg
    Sat Engine 1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 162
I noticed that, somebody has some bucs....very nice indeed.

I noticed that, somebody has some bucs....very nice indeed.

One day. It's my mother-in laws house. She's kind enough to allow me to store my baby there.....heated garage. My pad only has a two car garage and she's les than 2 miles from me.

She looks like a fun, sweet ride!!! Cruising around in that one would be some real fun, Looks great :)

Auto Transport Service
Back