• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 satellite firewall

savage1007

Local time
4:22 AM
Reaction score
Found out the fire wall has pretty extensive rust under the wiper cowl, the outside air cutouts are rotted and the more I poke the more rust I see. Anyone have any ideas on optaining a new reproduction firewall? I can’t find anyone with one specifically for the satellite, but have seen them for others, what are the primary difference’s that would prevent swapping it out with one of them? Which other model would be the closest match?

I don't think they repop them, but I would think that they are the same for all B bodies of that or even slightly older vintage (71-74 Satellite, SSP, Roadrunner, Cornet, Charger, etc).

I might know someone who has a firewall but i have to ask, you can also contact Stephens Performance in AL and/or Wildcat Salvage in OR as they have a pile of parts cars.

Try contacting member moparmark here on
the site. He has lots of used 71-74 B body
sheetmetal. Located in Colorado.

Auto Transport Service
Back