• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 million clams down the tubes

Chump change for a Chump.:rolleyes:

Oh well, probably didn’t want to pay the auction fees anyway

Old tires. I had an 07 Z06 corvette. 15,000 miles on it original tires I didn’t drive it much. When I decided to sell in 2017 took it out for one last ride. Those fat old tires wouldn't stick to flypaper. I came very close to looking like that Ferrari picture.

If you are selling a car like that,never take it for one last ride! Another case of too much car,not enough driver!

and here I thought you were talking about all the girls David Lee Roth knocked the bottom out of

:BangHead:
BB16SQnE.jpg

Just Needs some Rubbing compound ! LOL
Maybe Gas Monkey has their Eyes on it .

Part it out

Send it to *** monkey garage, they paint it satin black, New ugly seats, new head lights (ugly too) new rims and tires (ugly this too) and bam not two but four millions :screwy:

High performance cars & low performance driver
don't mix

Who doesn't have insurance on something like this? I call bs on the insurance! Dumb *** should buy a Honda next ! Someone will be fixing that car it won't go to waist

Who and why the f**k do people keep old ******* tires on cars? I will never, for the life of me, understand.

As for that wrecked F40 that gas monkey garage rebuilt, I applaud them for making a car that even ferrari declared to be a loss, driveable again and better performing than the original car. That is hot rodding at its finest, and if I ever win the poor people tax (lottery), my cars will go to them for the builds...

People will spend six figures on a car, hyper restoring every nut and bolt or buying a rare exotic but won't spend what, a thousand dollars TOPS for some tires...

Always thought they were one of the ugliest Ferrari's ever built, but still a shame to see a car like that wrecked.

Auto Transport Service
Back