• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 Polara Picture

FlagCraig

Local time
11:48 PM
Reaction score
After a couple months of minor adjustments and some cosmetic changes, I took her to first car show this morning. Just a local thing on Saturday.

Thanks help from many on this site. Your previous experiences and suggestions were extremely helpful.

We still have a few things to tackle but we must take tiny budget steps.

I'll get some more pictures up when I have a chance.

PolaraCar.jpg

Great to hear you got her out. The wheels look great!
What size rims and back spacing did you end up with?
I really like the color!

I did 15x8 (4.25 BS) in rear and 15x7 (4.0 BS) in front.

Tires 275/60/15 and 225/70/15.

We have a little room in the rear but not much. About 3/4" or a bit less from the quarter panels.

My first car was that color 62 330.

Hey Craig, I was surfing the net and saw this picture. I believe I was looking through 1962 Dodge pics. Anyway is it your car?
14276521_322513711434001_1454142072_n.jpg

@cars and cars only

Yes that is her. I do a cars and coffee most Saturday mornings and this was the one at beginning of Sept. on a Saturday.

The first Saturdays are always the busiest because the exotic cars come in. Ferrari's, Lambo's and all that high end stuff.

nice looking car. I've got a 62 440 myself and love it.

I lost all my pictures when my computer took a dive. I had on on here in the for sale section.

VERY NICE! Really starting to appreciate the 62s, especially when you see ones as nice as yours and others on this forum.

BEAUTIFUL JOB ON YOUR DODGE, IVE NEVER SEEN ONE ASIDE OF PHOTOS, NOTICED IT HAS THE SAME BELTLINE TRIM ( TWIN STRIPS ALONG TOP OF FENDERS DOOR QUARTERS) AS MY CANADIAN FURY. IM LOOKING FOR SOME IF YOU KNOW OF ANY,

BEAUTIFUL JOB ON YOUR DODGE, IVE NEVER SEEN ONE ASIDE OF PHOTOS, NOTICED IT HAS THE SAME BELTLINE TRIM ( TWIN STRIPS ALONG TOP OF FENDERS DOOR QUARTERS) AS MY CANADIAN FURY. IM LOOKING FOR SOME IF YOU KNOW OF ANY,

Nice job! looking good in that color and Cragars!

Auto Transport Service
Back