• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Satellite Fender Mount Turn Signal Sockets

Dash Riprock

Local time
9:29 AM
Reaction score
So I have the chrome indicators (just rechromed) but have no wiring or sockets for the bulbs. Have figured out that they use a 330 bulb but it would be nice to have a socket and pigtail to put the bulbs in. Any ideas? Thanks.

I converted mine to little LED lights.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/172445660529
upload_2021-11-15_11-43-41.png

They fit perfectly inside the existing housing.
WcKohwZZZeZpXxyESNKh682ziHKr742xoP-s7WkWaWRAE9AofUymp-cULLBiCAeMujKFie8Y=w678-h903-no?authuser=0.jpg

Just ordered them off ebay Don. I may need your expertise in installing. Will be in touch. Thanks again!
One more question Don. Did you use the original lenses? Are they pretty bright? One of the original brackets that holds the bulb in broke on mine. Will try to fabricate another one. If no go...I'll glue the damn thing in!

Yes I used the original lenses.
I think the brightness is fine.
Never had working originals so I don't have anything to compare with.

Yes I used the original lenses.
I think the brightness is fine.
Never had working originals so I don't have anything to compare with
No there is already a hole in there.
Don,
Don,
You seem to have a lot of experience with these fender blinker, I was wondering if you could tell me the route of the wires from front signal light to under front fender

What does an original look like? I have seen two different designs.

Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back